Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan | Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Yojana | Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan | PM Modi Self-Reliant India Campaign Relief Package | Atmanirbhar Bharat Online Application | Self Dependant Plan Benefit | Atmanirbhar Bharat Online Registration | Self-sufficient India Campaign online Registration
Recently the central Government (Prime Minister Narendra Modi) has announced to launch of the Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan (Self Dependant Plan Package). This package will be launch throughout the nation (India) to fight against the ongoing COVID 19 epidemic crisis. In this event, the Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan will play a significant role and also will bring the identity of a modern India. Under the vision of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the central government has already declared to fund 20 Lakh crore of rupees under this scheme, which is also roughly about 10% of the country’s total GDP.
Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan 2021 Overview
|Name of the Scheme||Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan|
|Launched Under||Central Govt. (PM Narendra Modi)|
|Beneficiaries||To every citizen of India|
|Total Package Amount||20 Lakh Crore|
|Scheme Objective||Building a prosperous and thriving India|
|Scheme Launch under||Central Government of India|
|Beneficiaries States||All India|
|Starting Date||12 May 2020|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Official web portal||https://pmindia.gov.in/|
|Online Registration||Click Here|
|Application Login||Click Here|
|Press Release PIB1||Click Here|
|Press Release PIB 2||Click Here|
|Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan 2020 official portal link||Click here|
Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan 2021, what’s New
In recent updates, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has announced to make the people self-dependence through this scheme (Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan). Seems the economics of our country has already been deteriorated due to the COVID 19 pandemic, so by the implementation of this scheme the citizen of the country can improve their crisis and can be self-sufficient. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has also addressed the annual meeting for the Confederation of the Indian Industry (CII) on Tuesday. During this meeting, the Prime Minister has also said that our government will consider the private sector as a partner in the development journey of the country.
Also, The Prime Minister has said that to bring India back to the path of rapid development we should consider the 5 most important things to build for a self-reliant India. Here are the 5 most important things mentioned below.
- Investment means investment
- Innovation means innovation
Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Self-reliant India Campaign, What’s New
During the India Ideas Summit Organized by US-India Business Council (USIBC), through video conferencing. Our Prime Minister Narendra Modi has delivered a speech, said that during the last 6 years we have made many efforts to make our economy more reformable which will lead to increase competitiveness, transparency, digitization, innovation, and policy stability also Modi Ji has added that India has invited you to invest in healthcare. Seems India is rapidly growing in the healthcare sector by more than 22 percent every year.
As for the part of this campaign, through the instruction of Prime Minister Modi the experts of the Ministry of Human Resource Development have created the first Psychological surrender guidelines to relieve the stress of students, parents, and teachers.
Atmanirbhar Bharat Self-Dependent Plan (New Update)
At the part of Atmanirbhar Bharat Yojana or Campaign, the objective of this scheme is to make 130 Crore Indian self-sufficient so that every citizen of the country can walk step by step in the hour of this COVID 19 pandemic. Through this campaign, the Prime Minister’s Economic Relief Package will bring efficiency to all over the sector, which will increase and quality will also be ensured. Also through this scheme, the economy of the country will get the support of Rs 20 Lakh Crore.
The Aatm Nirbhar Bharat (Self-reliant India Campaign) will certainly bring a huge contribution to the creation of a prosperous and prosperous all over the Nation.
Today there is immense enthusiasm among the tech & start-up community to create world class Made in India Apps. To facilitate their ideas and products @GoI_MeitY and @AIMtoInnovate are launching the Aatmanirbhar Bharat App Innovation Challenge. https://t.co/h0xqjEwPko
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) July 4, 2020
Announcement of 100 Crore of Industry PPE kit in just 3 Month
During the last announcement, Prime Minister Modi has said, that now all the necessary infrastructure will be prepared within the local agro products near the villages. Which also will increase a lot of opportunities for all the members of CII. In just the last 3 months of the pandemic, the industry of crores of PPE has already being created by the local Indian entrepreneurs only.
Prime Minister Modi Ji has also said that many primary steps have been taken to make India a major medium of employment within the country also now work has already started in three sectors, Prime Minister Modi said, there is a need to create products in the country which are made in India and made for the world.
Atmanirbhar Bharat Loan Scheme
Under the Atmanirbhar Bharat Scheme, the government will give impetus to the self-reliant Indian Campaign, all the small business holder such as the Barbershop, cobblers, paan shops, and laundry shops who were badly hit by the outbreak due to the lockdown of the COVID 19 pandemic throughout the country will be provided a loan of Rs 10000 under this scheme. The government has also announced a new plan under the Swnidi Plan that all the street vendors whose business was affected due to the lockdown, the government will assistance a short-term loan of up to Rs 10,000 to resume their work again.
Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan (Self-reliant India Campaign) All Updates
As we all know the current situation of our Indian economy due to the lockdown throughout the whole country, of which some of the small business holders were worse affected such as the small and medium industries, workers, laborers, and farmers of the country. Due to this, Prime Minister Modi Ji has made an accouchement of an economic package to make the economy work again. Under this economic package, the biggest assistance will be provided to all of these benefices selected by the government such as small and medium industries, workers, laborers, and self-reliant farmers. With the help of this release economic package by the central government, India will go towards a new height again.
16 Announcements made under MSME
The outbreak of COVID 19 has brought a lot of crises throughout the country and the world and due to this the central government of India has made 16 announcements for Micro Small Middle-Class Home Industries (MSMEs) to help move forward the country in times of challenge. Under this 16 Announcement, the government has said to employ more than 12 thousand crores people, seems this is the main backbone of the country’s economy. Here is the announcement made by the central government.
- Rupee 3 Lake Crore collection free automatic loan for business including MSMEs
- Rupees 20000 Crore subordinate debt for MSMEs.
- MSMEs for RS. 20 Thousand Crore subordinated debt
- Rupees 50 Thousand Crore equality infusion through MSMEs fund
- The new definition of MSMEs
- Global Tender to be disallowed up to Rupees 200 crore
- Other Intervention for MSMEs
- Rupees 2500 Crore EPF Support for business and workers for 3 more month
- EPF Contribution reduced for business and workers for 3 month
- Rupees 30000 Crore Liquidity facility for NBFCS/ HCs/ MFIs
- Rupees 45000 Crore Partial Credit Guarantee Scheme for NBFC
- Rupees 90,000 Crore Liquidity injection for DISCOMs
- Relief to contractor
- Extension of registration and completion date of real estate projects under RERA
- Rupees 50,000 Crore Liquidity through TDs/ TCS reduction
- Other Direct Tax Measure
- Other Tax Measure
The main Announcement made for poor worker and farmers
On the 14 of May 2020, the central government of India has made a main announcement for the poor labor and farmers under the self-reliant India campaign, which are as follow. Here are the lists of announcements made by the central government.
- Direct support to the farmers and rural economy provided post-COVID 19
- Assistance for migrant and urban poor during the last 2 month
- MSNREGS Support to return Migrants
- Changes in labor code – Benefit for worker
- Free food supply to migrant for 2 month
- Technology system to be used enabling migrant to access public distribution system for any fair price shop in India by march 2021
- Affordable rental housing complexes (ARCH) for migrant workers/ urban poor
- Rupees 1500 crore interest subvention for Mudra Shishu Loan
- Rupees 5000 crore credit facility for street vendor
- Rupees 70000 crores to boost the housing sector and middle-income group through the extension of CLSS
- Rupees 6000 crore employment push using CAMPA fund
- Rupees 30000 Crore additional emergency working capital funding for farmers through NABARD
- Rupees 2 Lakh Concessional credit to boost 2.5 crore farmers through Kisan Credit Card
11 Announcements made by the central government of India to double the income of farmers
Under the Atmanirbhar Bharat India Campaign (Self-Reliant India Campaign), the central government has announced to double the income of Indian farmers. All the announcements were made to improve the economic condition of the farmers in the wake of the disaster of the COVID 19 pandemic.
Here are the lists of 11 Announcements made by the central government.
- Rupees 11 Lakh Crores of fund for the establishment of Agriculture Infrastructure.
- A new scheme word of Rupees 10,000 crore aimed at a formalization of micro food enterprises.
- Allocated of Rupees 2000 crore for fisherman under the Pradhan Mantri Matstya Sampada Yojana
- Rupees 15,000 crores for developing animal husbandry infrastructure will be set up.
- The central government will make an allocate of Rupees 4000 crore for herbal cultivation
- Rupees 400 crores will be funded for the beekeeping initiative
- Operation green will be expended to cover all fruit and vegetable for Rupees 500 crore
- Amendments will be brought to the essential food like cereals, edible oil, oilseeds, pulses, onion, and potato.
- Agriculture marketing reforms will be implemented through a new law that will remove all the barriers to interstate trade.
- All the farmers of the country will be given price and quality assurance through facilitative agriculture product
What is the main Objective of Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan?
Seems the last outbreak of COVID 19 India has constantly been fighting against severe life-threatening diseases like TV polio malnutrition like before, also with the economy of the country. So to fight against all this the main 5 things are very important for the development of any country and to make self-sufficient.
- Better infrastructure
- Demand and Supply chain
What are the Major Benefits of Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan?
The major benefit of Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan is to hemp India in reviving the economy, focus on land, labor, liquidity, and laws. Through this scheme, the government has released the economic package to help small industries such as cottage industries, home industry, small-scale industries, MSMEs seem this is the means of livelihood for crores of people.
The Main Key Features of Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Yojana
- Rupees 40,000 crores to increase in allocation for MGNREGS to provide employment boost.
- Increased investment in public health and other health reform to prepare India for future Pandemics.
- Technology-driven education with equal post-COVID 19
- Further enhancement of ease of doing business through IBC related measure
- Decriminalization of companies Act defaults
- Ease of doing business for corporates
- Public sector Enterprise policy for a new self-reliant India
- Increase borrowing limit of states from 3% to 5% for the year 2020-2021 and promoting state-level reform.
Toll-Free Number for Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan
If you have any complaints or queries related to the Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan, the government has issued the toll-free number 84484406332 for school and higher education under the self-reliant Indian Campaign.
Note: For More Information on Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan keep visiting our site https://www.sarkariyoujana.in/