Amma Vodi | Jagan Anna Amma Vodo | Amma Vodi List | Amma Vodi Scheme | Amma Vodi list check online | Amma Vodi Status | Amma Vodi payment status check
Recently the government of Andhra Pradesh, CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has introduced a new scheme called the Jagan Anna Amma Vodhi on the schedule of 9th January 2020, to help the uneducated mother of Andhra Pradesh. This is the first-ever kind of scheme launch by the government of India for the better future of the Mother. Under this scheme, the School Education Department will provide the scholarship amount of Rs. 15000 per month to every applicant who is eligible for the scheme, especially the people belonging to the lower-income categories will be getting the benefit of this scheme to support their children’s education future.
Applicants who want to registered for this scheme can now check their eligibility criteria, application procedure, supporting document lists, and much more information regarding the Amma Vodi Scheme Andhra Pradesh from the below article. The list will be indicated by the names of the eligible candidates of each district who will be eligible to get the benefit of the Amma Vodi Scheme.
Amma Vodi Scheme Overview 2020-2021 Andhra Pradesh
|Name of the Scheme||Jagannath Amma Vodi Scheme|
|Launch by||Gov. AP (CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Launch Date||10th June 2019|
|Implementation Date||9th January 2020|
|Under State||Andhra Pradesh|
|Scheme type||State-level Welfare Scheme|
|Beneficiary||Mother of the school-going children (BPL families)|
|Amount incentive||Rs. 15000 per month|
|Supervising Department||School Education Department (Gov. Of AP)|
|Eligible School||Government, Private Aided, Private Unaided, Junior and Residential Schools|
|Eligible Classes||From Class I to Class XII|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Official Web portal||jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in|
Jagannath Amma Vodi Scheme latest Update 2020
Recently the Government of Andhra Pradesh CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has sanctioned credit the annual financial assistance to transfer the amount of Rs. 15000 to all the applicant who has already applied for this scheme, there are almost 43 lakh mothers for the benefit of 82 lakh children in the state. The Amma scheme is the first kind of such kind of scheme to be plain by the government of India for bringing the historical changes in the educational system of the state of Andhra Pradesh said the CM (YS Jagan Mohan Reddy).
Also, the Government of Andhra Pradesh has planned to upgrade the infrastructure of the state educational institution and also has allocated the budget of Rs. 14000 core for this scheme. The government will take the work the phases manner in 45,000 government schools, 471 Junior college, 148-degree colleges, and hostels. The state government has also decided to use English as a medium from class 1 to class 6 in all the government schools from this academic year.
Recently on Thursday, the government CM has also announced the fee for all the SC, ST, BC, EBC, Kapu, and the entire Minority and the economically backward students who are pursuing UG and PG degree, Polytechnic and engineering courses in the State Andhra Pradesh.
Budget for Amma Vodi Scheme 2020-2021
Government of Andhra Pradesh, on the 16th June 2020, has presented the budget of the finance year 2020-2021, wherein this budget, the State Finance Minister B Rajendranath Reddy, and announce the allocated of Rs. 22,640 Crore to the educational sector out of which Rs. 2,24,789.18 Crore. Only in this finance year 2019-2020, the government has already sanctioned the total amount of Rs. 17,971 Crore to the educational sector. Out of this the amount of Rs. 6,000 Crore has been only for the Amma Scheme.
Who will get the Benefit of the Amma Vodi Scheme?
Amma-Vodi scheme has come up with the vision to help the economically backward students studying from class 1 to class 12; this scheme is the stipend that will be provided to the school going children to help the students to attend school and to cover up some of their expenses. This incentive will help the students as we all know that the percentages of the school-going children are very less in the village (rural) area, for increasing the school going students the government has given the benefit to the Mother of Andhra Pradesh school-going children through this initiative scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for Amma Vodi Scheme
AP Amma Vodi scheme is only for the school-going children’s mother, for more details on the eligibility criteria for Amma-Vodi Scheme check the following list below.
- This Scheme is only for the beneficiaries state of Andhra Pradesh
- Children studying both in Private school and Government schools are eligible for this scheme.
- Candidates with economically poor can apply for this scheme.
- Any Students studying in any class can apply for the scheme.
- To be eligible for this scheme students must have a score of 75% of attendance (students with low attendants will be disqualified for the scheme).
How to apply for Jagan Anna Amma Vodi Scheme? Application Procedure
To apply for this scheme, First Applicant must go through the eligibility criteria, if you are eligible for the scheme and want to apply for the scheme. Then there are the following application procedures to apply for the AP AMMA Vodi Scheme 2020.
- Step: Go to the official website of “Jagan Anna Amma Vodi” (jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in)
- Step: Download the application form from the following portal.
- Step: Fill your application form carefully, (don’t make any mistake)
- Step: now check for all the required documents (Attach all the documents with your application form)
- Step: Submit your application form at any relevant office or any government office.
How to Check Amma Vodi Scheme Status online? Amma-Vodi list check online
Applicants who have already apply for the scheme can check for the “Beneficiary list of the Andhra Pradesh Amma Vodi Scheme” can also check for the online status and time on the official website of the scheme. The applicant needs to follow these few steps to download the scheme.
- Step: Go to the official portal of the Scheme. (https://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/)
- Step: On the homepage search for “Child Details For Amma Vodi Scheme”
- Step: Now on the Screen enter “Mother Aadhar Number” and “Verification Code” from the given box.
- Step: On the next page Amma Vodi Eligibility status will be appearing. (Application form).
- Step: Now you can check your application status.
How to check Amma-Vodi payment status? Know your Payment status
- Applicants will get all the payments only through Online Mode. (Direct bank transfer)
- The amount will be transferred to the beneficiary account in January every year until the children complete his/her studies.
- In case the student discontinues his/her studies then no assistance will be provided to them.
- After the completion of the intermediate education/ class 12, further assistance will be provided to them.
- The concerned department will send the payment amount of Rs. 15,000 per year to the entire beneficiary mother or the guardians whose names are in the beneficiary list.
Amma Vodi Beneficiary List (District-Wise Status)
Applicant those who want to see the beneficiary list for Amma Vodi Scheme 2020 can check through the online portal. The government of Andhra Pradesh has released the 1st beneficiary list of the scheme on the portal (district wise). If you want to access the list you can follow this direct link from the given below district wise list:
|District Name||Beneficiary list (PDF)|
|East Godavari||Available Soon|
|West Godavari||Available Soon|
Contact Helpline Number for Amma Vodi Scheme
If you have any quires regarding Amma Vodi Scheme then applicants may contact on the given helpline number mention below:
- Address: 4th Floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta, Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh 521456.
- Phone No. 9705655349 or 970545869
- Email Address: @ap.gov.in
FAQs Frequently Asked Question on Amma Vodi Scheme
How to check the Amma Vodi beneficiary list?
To check the beneficiary list of the scheme, we have given the direct link of the PDF in the above article, you can follow the above mention district and download the PDF.
When will I receive the payment of the Amma Vodi Scheme?
Every year the payment for this scheme is transfer in the month o January and onwards, the beneficiary will start getting the payment in their bank account.
What is the official portal for Amma Scheme?
As of now, the government of AP has not yet launched any official portal for the Amma Vodi scheme. Till then you can visit the (https://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in) for all the latest news and related to this scheme.
Note: To get more updates on Amma Vodi keep visiting our site (https://www.sarkariyoujana.in/)