Ration Card List Assam | Assam Ration card list | APL/ BPL Ration card list Assam | Download Assam Ration Card Block wise | Assam Block wise Ration Card
The Assam Ration Card Lists is launched by the government of Assam to provide all the necessary products to the Ration cardholder of the state. A Ration card is not a card that requires for the benefit of food grand by the government, today days ration card has become one of the most important documents for every citizen throughout the country. In most of the government offices or in obtaining any services you always require a ration card. Here in this article, we will provide all the information regarding the Assam Ration card list and all the online procedure to check Assam Ration Card List.
Assam Ration Card List 2021 Overview
|Scheme type||Assam Ration Card|
|Portal Name||Assam Ration Card List|
|Launched by||The Government of Assam|
|Beneficiary State||Residents of Assam|
|The objective of the portal||Providing Ration Card to the citizen|
|Mode of operation||Online / Offline|
|Official web portal||Click Here|
Important of Ration Card
Assam Ration card is a government-provided book or a document to every citizen of the state. There are different types of ration card provided to the citizen on their income/ class basses, through this ration card the government provided necessary product like Food grand, dull, Sugar, etc. at the subsidies price, also the ration card is not only used for this purpose ration card is used in many differences places. Nowadays the government of India has also launched a nationalized ration card, this card is provided to all the citizens of the country which can help get food supplies all across the country.
What is the Assam Ration Card list?
If you are a citizen of the state Assam, then you can apply for the Assam ration card, there are various types of ration cards offered by the government of Assam. The Assam Ration card list is the authorized document that is issued by the Assam government authority under the Department of Food and Civil supplied the ration card is provided to the citizen of the state. Under this scheme, the government provides all the necessary products at a very low price, so if you are a citizen and looking to apply for the Assam Ration Card List then here in this article, we have provided all the information about the Assam ration card. To check the Assam ration card list read the full article below.
Types of Ration card provided under Assam Government
There are different types of ration cards issued by the government of Assam, the card is issued based on the cardholder’s family background. Before the implementation of the old NASA i3 throughout the state there were three different types of ration cards in the state known as the Family Identity Cards (FIC) in Assam. Now here the different types of ration cards provided in Assam mention below.
- Above Poverty Line (APL): APL card which is also called the white card is provided to families with an income of more than Rs. 100000
- Below Poverty Line (BPL): BPL card which is also called the Pink Card is provided to families with an income of more than Rs. 24,000
- Antyodya Anna Yojana (AAY): The government recently launches this card especially to the Landless laborers, Marginal farmers, Artisans, artisans, Widows, Sick Persons, illiterate, disabled adults throughout the state.
Besides this ration card mention above, there is also other types of card known as the Mukhyamantra Annan Suraksha Yojana, and the government of the state also provides this card. But after the NFSA was introduced throughout the state the government has discontinued all the other types of ration card in the state
National Food Security Act 2013
The National Food Security Act (NFSA), which was introduced on September 10th, 2013 under the government of India, has brought many changes in the state. This Scheme was introduced throughout the state of Assam mainly to provide benefits to the people of the state, under this scheme the government has set a target to provide benefits to more than 55 lakh famines throughout the state of Assam.
NFSA scheme was implemented on December 24th, 2015 throughout the country by the central government. Now under this scheme, every cardholder will be selected for the priority families at Rs 3/5kg and the AAY cardholder will be provided 35kh at Rs. 3/kg every month.
Important Features of NFSA 2013
The National Food Security Act (NFSA) 2013, has come up with many important features that provide many benefits to the citizens of the country, here are some of the features we have mention below.
- Under the NFSA the government has made it mandatory to provide nutrition at ration store up to 600 calories to all the pregnant women and lactating mothers for 6 months, this will give the benefit of at least Rs. 6000
- Under this scheme, the government is also providing free hot mid-day meals to all the children from the age of 6 months till the age of 14 from every household.
- The state has also taken the responsibility to provide funds in case of a shortage of food grains.
- Under this act, the government also provides a redressed mechanism at the state and district levels.
- The state has also set up a food commission department to monitor all the activity taking place as per NFSA.
- Under this scheme, all the society’s poorest people will be taken under the Antyodaya Yojana and will be provided food grains up 35 kg to every household.
Eligibility Criteria to apply for Assam Ration Card
If you are looking to apply for the Assam Ration Card list, you will first need to go through the eligibility criteria. We have mentioned all the eligibility criteria down below.
- Any citizen who still does not hold a ration card eg. A new married couple can apply for the ration card.
- As per the Assam ration card scheme, the head of the family or woman can apply for the ration card.
- To apply for the Assam ration card, the applicant must be a resident of Assam.
- If the applicant is not a citizen of India then He/ She can’t apply for the ration card.
Document required to apply for Assam Ration Card List
- He/ She must provide of no having ration card from the village head/ Gaon panchayat President/ ward commissioner/ Inspector.
- Proof of Birth Certificate
- Voter list copy
- Income certificate of the family
- BPL certificate
- Tax pay receipt of the land revenue department
- Residential proof
- Pan card
- Driving license
Does Ration Card Assam apply online in 2020
If you are looking to apply for the Assam ration card list, then you can visit the government offices or any nearest Public Distribution System (PDS) to your home, ones you visit the PDS you can be asked for the application form, then fill the application form, provide all the required document as mention in the above, then submit your application form. As you have submitted your application it will take at least 15 days for the ration card to be delivered to your home.
How to check the Assam ration card list online?
If you have applied for the Assam ration card list, then here is the step-by-step guide to check your application status online, follow the given below procedure to check your application status.
- Step 1: Go to the official web portal of the Assam ration card. (https://fcsca.assam.gov.in/)
- Step 2: From the home page click on district wise categories list
- Step 3: Now you will need to fill in some of the options such as your District name, Tehsil name, Village name from the given option.
- Step 4: Here you will need to provide your Unique RC ID code, Applicant Name, Father/ Spouse Name, Type of Ration Card.
- Step 5: Once you fill in all your details, your Ration card status will be open on your screen.
FAQs Frequently Asked Question on Assam Ration Card List
How to apply for an Assam ration card?
To apply for the Assam ration card, visit the official web portal of the Assam Ration card. Note: You will need to follow the eligibility criteria before applying for the Assam ration card list.
How to check the Assam Ration card list?
If you have already applied for the Assam Ration card 2021, then you can now check for your name list on the official web portal.
- All India Ration Card List 2020 | Check your name on the new Rashan Card from any state
- AP Ration Card Status 2020 | AP Ration Card Enquiry | Applying procedure at epdsap.ap.gov.in
- Bihar Ration Card List 2020 | Apply Online For Bihar Ration Card | APL/ BPL Ration Card List
- UP Ration Card list 2020 | How to find your name | Eligibility, and applying procedure 2020
- Punjab Ration Card new list 2020-2021 | EPDS Ration card status, details, Benefit, Ration card list