Ration Card List Assam | Assam Ration card list | APL/ BPL Ration card list Assam | Download Assam Ration Card Block wise | Assam Block wise Ration Card
The Assam Ration Card is launched by the government of Assam to provide all the necessary product to the Ration card holder of the state. Ration Card is not a card that require for the benefit of food grand by the government, in today days ration card has become one of the most important document for every citizen throughout the country. In most of the government offices or in obtaining any services you always require a ration card. Here in this article we will provide all the information on regarding the Assam Ration card list and also all the online procedure through which you can check Assam Ration Card List.
Assam Ration Card List Overview
|Scheme type||Ration Card|
|Portal Name||Assam Ration Card list|
|Launched by||The Government of Assam|
|Beneficiary State||Residents of Assam|
|Objective of the portal||Providing Ration Card to the citizen|
|Mode of operation||Online / Offline|
|Official web portal||https://fcsca.assam.gov.in/|
Important of Ration Card
Assam Ration card is a government provided book or a document to every citizen of the state. There are difference types of ration card provided to the citizen on their income/ class basses, through this ration card the government provided necessary product like Food grand, dul, Sugar, etc. at the subsidies price, also the ration card is not only used for this purpose ration card is used in many differences places. Now a days the government of India has also launched a nationalized ration card, this card are provided to all the citizen of the country which can be helpful for getting food supplies all across the country.
What is Assam Ration Card list?
If you are a citizen of the state Assam, then you can apply for the Assam ration card, there are various types of ration card offer by the government of Assam. The Assam Ration card list is the authorized document which is issued by the Assam government authority under the department of Food and Civil supplied the ration card is provided to the citizen of the state. Under this scheme the government provide all the necessary product at the very low price, so if you are a citizen and looking to apply for the Assam Ration Card List then here in this article we have provided all the information about the Assam ration card. To check the Assam ration card list read the full article below.
Types of Ration card provided under Assam Government
There are difference types of ration card issued by the government of Assam, the card is issued on the base of the card holder family background. Before the implementation of the old NASA i3 throughout the state there were three difference types of ration card in the state known as the Family Identity Cards (FIC) in Assam. Now here the difference types of ration card provided in Assam mention below.
- Above Poverty Line (APL): APL card which is also called the white card is provided to the families with the income of more than Rs. 100000
- Below Poverty Line (BPL): BPL card which is also called the Pink Card is provided to the families with the income of more than Rs. 24,000
- Antyodya Anna Yojana (AAY): This card is recently launched by the government especially to the Landless labourers, Marginal farmers, Artisans, Craft men, Widows, Sick Persons, illiterate, disabled adults throughout the state.
Beside this ration card mention above, there is also another types of card known as the Mukhyamantra Annan Suraksha Yojana, this card is also provide by the government of the state. But after the NFSA was introduce throughout the state the government has discontinue all the other types of ration card in the state
National Food Security Act 2013
The National Food Security Act (NFSA), which was introduce on September 10th 2013 under the government of India, has bring many changes in the state. This Scheme was introduce throughout the state Assam mainly to provide benefit to the people of the state, under this scheme the government has set a target to provide benefits to more than 55 lakh of famines throughout the state Assam.
NFSA scheme was implemented on December 24th 2015 throughout the country by the central government. Now under this scheme every cardholder will be selected for the priority families at Rs 3/5kg and AAY card holder will be provided 35kh at Rs. 3/kg every month.
Important Features of NFSA 2013
The National Food Security Act (NFSA) 2013, has come up with many important features which provide many benefit to the citizens of the country, here are some of the features we have mention below.
- Under the NFSA the government has made mandatory to provide nutritious at ration store up to 600 calories to all the pregnant women and lactating mother for 6 months, this will give benefit of at least Rs. 6000
- Under this scheme the government is also providing free hot mid-day meal to all the children from the age of 6 month till the age of 14 from every house hold.
- The state has also take the responsibility to provide fund in case of shortage of food grains.
- Under this act, the government also provide a redressed mechanism at the state and district levels.
- The state has also set up food commission department to monitor all the activity taking place as per NFSA.
- Under this scheme all the poorest people of the society will be taken under the Antyodaya Yojana, and will be provided food grains up 35 kg to every household.
Eligibility Criteria to apply for Assam Ration Card
If you are looking to apply for Assam Ration Card list, first you will need to go through the eligibility criteria, here we have mention all the eligibility criteria down below.
- Any citizen who still do not hold a ration card eg. New marriage couple can apply for the ration card.
- As per the Assam ration card scheme, the head of the family or woman can apply for the ration card.
- To apply for Assam ration card, applicant must be the resident of Assam.
- If the applicant is not the citizen on India then He/ She can’t apply for the ration card.
Document required to apply for Assam Ration Card list
- He/ She must provide of no having ration card form the village head/ Gaon panchayat President/ ward commissioner/ Inspector.
- Proof of Birth Certificate
- Voter list copy
- Income certificate of the family
- BPL certificate
- Tax pay receipt of the land revenue department
- Residential proof
- Pan card
- Driving license
How to apply for Assam Ration Card list?
If you are looking to apply for the Assam ration card list, then you can visit the government offices or any nearest Public Distribution System (PDS) to your home, ones you visit the PDS you can asked for the application form, then fill the application form, provide all the required document as mention in the above, then submit your application form. As you have submitted your application it will take at least 15 days for the ration card to be deliver to your home.
How to check to check Assam ration card list online?
If you have apply for the Assam ration card list , then here are the step by step guide to check your application status online, follow the given below procedure to check your application status.
- Step 1: Go to the official web portal of Assam ration card. (https://fcsca.assam.gov.in/)
- Step 2: From the home page click on district wise categories list
- Step 3: Now you will need to fill some of the option such as your District name, Tehsil name, Village name form the given option.
- Step 4: Here you will need to provide your Unique RC ID code, Applicant Name, Father/ Spouse Name, Type of Ration Card.
- Step 5: Ones you fill all your details, your Ration card status will be open on your screen.