Bhoomi RTC Karnataka | Bhoomi RTC select district | Bhoomi RTC Online | Bhoomi rtc
The Government of Karnataka has launched the online portal called the “Bhoomi RTC Karnataka” for the online land record throughout the state of Karnataka. The Bhoomi RTC Portal was launched in association with the Department of Land Reforms of Karnataka; the State government has come up with the vision for creating an online portal for the welfare of the people living in the state. The citizens of the state can also access all the information details related to the land records by sitting from home through this online portal.
Seems India is moving forward to the digitalization the state is also following the changes and come up with launching the official website of Bhumi Karnataka to manage all the land records and to ensure the online availability of the land details. By using the Bhoomi RTC Online Land record the people of the state can view the land details, descriptions, land records, RTC Online, etc.
Bhoomi RTC Karnataka Overview
|Portal Name||Bhoomi RTC|
|Launched by||Revenue Department of Karnataka|
|Objective||Digitalization of Land Records|
|Beneficiary||Farmer/ People of State|
|Categories||Karnataka Government Scheme|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Official Web Portal||https://landrecords.karnataka.gov.in/|
Bhoomi RTC Karnataka Online Land Records Portal 2020-2021
The Government of Karnataka has to Launch the Bhoomi RTC Karnataka Online Portal in collaboration with the Land Reforms Department of Karnataka. The main function of the Bhoomi RTC Portal is to provide the information of land records through online procedure, by visiting this portal any citizen in the state of Karnataka can access any information related to land by sitting at home. The government has also made available online for the RTC land records portal now the documents related to land can be deposited or withdrawn in any land office, which is established in more than 175 taluks and 6000-gram panchayat. Also now any citizens in the state can apply for the RTC by providing the necessary documents directly in these offices.
Service Available Under Bhoomi RTC Portal
The Bhoomi RTC online land records portal was launch in the year 2000, this portal has been providing all the related information related to the lands records to the farmers of the state of Karnataka. Here we have mentioned some of the services provided under the Bhoomi RTC portal.
- The Bhoomi RTC Portal is now available for online land records, through this portal anyone can register the records of their land through the online process.
- Now all the copy of your Bhoomi RTC can be obtained by providing your plot number or the name of the landowner.
- If you want to get any information regarding the sale or the purchase of the land, then now you can obtain through the Mutation requests at any time.
- You can also check status information regarding the application of mutation requests.
- In case if you have any dispute of land, you can submit the documents related to the land in the courts from this portal.
- RTC Online
- Citizen Login
- RTC information
- Revenue Maps
- Mutation Status
- Mutation Extract
- Registration of land
- Register of the Dispute case
- XML verification of RTC
- List of New Taluks
- I- Record of Right, Tenancy, and Crops
The beneficiary of Bhoomi RTC Online Land Records
Seems the launched of the online system for the lands records, it has benefited many citizens for the state that the citizen will now access through this system for checking of their land while sitting at home. The citizens will no longer have to visit the prescribed government officers for checking of the status of land records. The most important benefit of launching the Bhoomi RTC Portal is that the country is moving forward to the digitalization for the certain procedures of the country.
Fee Distribution for Bhoomi RTC Land Records
|Document types||Fees Distribution|
|Mutation Status||Rs. 15|
|Mutation Extract||Rs. 15|
|Record of Right||Rs. 15|
|Tenancy and Crops (RTC)||Rs. 10|
Registration Procedure for Bhoomi RTC Karnataka Portal 2020
If you are a citizen of Karnataka and looking forward to registering yourself for Bhoomi RTC Portal then you can follow the given step by step guide given below.
- Step: Go to the official portal of Bhoomi RTC Karnataka portal (https://landrecords.karnataka.gov.in/)
- Step: For first time registration, from the home page section click on the “login”
- Step: A new page will be open with the registration form, here enter all your details such as Your Name, Aadhaar Number, Mobile Number, etc. And click on “Verify”
- Step: Now OTP will be sent to the provided mobile number, enter the OTP for the verification of mobile number and click on “Complete Registration”
- Step: On the successful registration you will receive a confirmation message on your provided mobile number.
- Step: Now you can log in to your account by entering your Username and password.
Procedure for Bhoomi RTC Land Registration
For land registration under the state, Karnataka has been provided all the procedure below, to register your land on the Bhoomi RTC Karnataka Portal follow these step by step guide given below.
- Step: To register your land under the Bhoomi Karnataka portal, you will need to buy a stamp paper from the Sub-registrar of the special jurisdiction along with all the documents related to your land.
- Step: Submit all your documents related to the land in the Sub-registrar Special jurisdiction office for the documents verification.
- Step: After the verification of all your documents, if all your land documents are found to be valid then you will need to pay the fee for the land registration.
- Step: After the successful payment you will be provided the payment receipt and your photo will be taken.
- Step: You will also need a verbal registration between the buyer and the seller with the witness.
- Step: After the successful registration will be allotted a unique registration number, keep the registration number for future purposes.
Procedure to View Bhoomi RTC Karnataka Land Records Online
If you have registered your land under the Bhoomi Karnataka Land Records Portal then, you can also check the RTC documents through the official portal of Bhoomi RTC, here is the step by step guide given below.
- Step: Go to the official portal of Bhoomi Karnataka (https://landrecords.karnataka.gov.in/)
- Step: From the home page click on the “View RTC & MR”
- Step: Now a new page will be open, you will need to fill in some of the information asked on the page.
- Step: After providing your entire information click on the “Fetch Details” to view your land information.
- Step: Now all the details of your land information will be on your screen.
Procedure to get i-RTC in Bhoomi RTC Portal
- Step: Go to the official web portal of Bhoomi RTC. (https://landrecords.karnataka.gov.in/)
- Step: From the home page click on the “i-RTC” button from the “Bhoomi Service” section
- Step: Now you will be redirected to a new page “i-Wallet Service” here you will need to enter some of your information such as your User ID, Password, Captcha Code.
- Step: After entering your entire information click on “log in” and you will be redirected to a new page of the RTC records portal.
- Step: You will need to choose the “Current year” or “Old Year” option from the available option given on the top left corner of the page.
- Step: Now select the given details such as your District, Taluka, Hobli, Village, Survey Number, etc.
- Step: After entering all your information now click on the “Fetch Details”
- Step: Now all your information will appear on the screen, you can also save your information in PDF format.
Procedure to View Mutation Extract Report online in Bhoomi RTC Portal
Mutation Extract is a report which is referred to the transfer of the land to another person in case of the selling of the property or transferring of land to another member of the family. In case if you want to move the Mutation report then you can follow this step by step guide here given below.
- Step: Go to the official portal of Bhoomi RTC Karnataka (https://landrecords.karnataka.gov.in/)
- Step: From the home page log in to your account by entering your land records credentials.
- Step: Now click on the “View RTC and MR” form your account dashboard.
- Step: Choose the Mutation Report option of which you want to view the status.
- Step: A new page will be open you will need to enter in information such as your District, Taluka, Hobli, Village Survey Number
- Step: After providing your entire information click on the “Fetch Details” option to view your Mutation Extract status.
Procedure to Check Mutation Extract Report online on Bhoomi RTC Portal
If you have applied for the Mutation Extract then you also can view your Mutation report online, to view your report follow these step by step guide given here below.
- Step: Go to the official web portal of Bhoomi RTC Karnataka. (https://landrecords.karnataka.gov.in/)
- Step: Login on your Land Records accounts by providing your credentials.
- Step: From the home page click on the “View RTC & MR”.
- Step: Now you will need to choose the “Mutation Status” from the given option to check your Mutation Status.
- Step: Now you will be asked to enter some of your information such as your District Name, Taluka Name, Hobli Name, Village Name, Survey Number.
- Step: After entering your entire information click on the “Fetch Details” to view the status report of your Mutation Extract.
Contact Helpline Number for Bhoomi RTC Karnataka Land Records
If you have any queries or complaint regarding the Bhoomi RTC, you can contact on the provided details.
- Address: Land Records Office, SSLR Building, K.R Circle, Bangalore 560001
- Email ID: [email protected] or [email protected]
- Phone No. 8377864065/ 8277864067/ 8277864067/ 8277864068 (Only from 10:00 AM to 05:30PM)
FAQ’s Frequently Asked Question on Bhoomi RTC Karnataka
What is Bhoomi RTC?
Bhoomi RTC is an online portal for land Records, RTC Records of Rights, Tenancy, and Crop which is also known as Pahani. The Bhoomi RTC portal is managed by the Government of Karnataka under the department of Land Reforms of Karnataka, the main vision for launching the Bhoomi RTC portal is to make the work digitization. Also now the citizens of Karnataka can access all the information related to the land through this Bhoomi RTC Portal.
What is the Mutation of Property?
The Mutation Extraction is a process to transfer the ownership of land in case of selling off land. Under this facility, you can get the basic RTC by paying the fee of Rs. 15, and you will be updated with the details process.
What is a Revenue Map?
A Revenue Map is a Map of the land of the personal property.
How to get a Revenue Map of your Land?
To get a Revenue Map of your land follows these simple steps.
- Visit the official page of Bhoomi RTC
- Click on the “Revenue Map” form the home page
- Enter your details such as your District, Taluka, Hobli, Village, Survey Number
- Now click on the “search” button
- Click on the PDF option from the column next to the list of the village to view the Revenue Map of your land
Note: To get more updates on Bhoomi RTC Karnataka keep visiting our site (https://www.sarkariyoujana.in/)