Bihar bhu lekh | Bhulekh Bihar | Bihar bhu lekh | Bhu lekh Bihar Land Records | Apna Khata Bihar | Bihar Land Records Check Online | Bihar Apna Khata Online Portal | Bihar Apna khata
The Government of Bihar has recently launched a web portal for Land Records which is known as the Bhulekh Bihar Land Records (Bihar Apna Khata). Through this online web portal, the government of Bihar has provided the land-related information to the citizen of Bihar, as we know that our country is moving forward toward the digitization the government has also taken a wide range of digitization. The Bhulekh Bihar portal (Bihar Apna Khata) is being created by the National Informatics Centre (NIC) with the collaboration of the Bihar Revenue Department which is also named the Land Records Bihar. Under this Portal, the government has provided many facilities related to land records such as the Bhuleka Map, Jamabandi Copy, Khasra Khatauni Copy, etc.
If you are a citizen of the State Bihar and looking for the information on the Bihar Land record of the Bhulekh Bihar, then here in this article we have provided all the information related to the Bihar land records portal. Read this full article for more information.
Bhulekh Bihar Land Records Portal 2020 Overview
|Portal Name||Bhulekh Bihar (Bihar Account)|
|Department||Revenue and Land Reforms Department|
|Beneficiary||Providing Online Land Information &Records|
|Launch By||Government of Bihar|
|Mode of Operation||Online|
|Official web Portal||https://lrc.bih.nic.in/|
What is Bhulekh Bihar Land Records? Details Overview
Bhulekh Bihar Land Records (Bihar Apna Khata) is an online land records portal launched by the government of Bihar and created by the National Informatics Centre (NIC) under the Department of Revenue & Land Reforms Department. The motive of this portal is to provide information to the people of Bihar related to their land through the online portal, this will make easy access to the citizen to keeps records of their lands. By visiting this portal you also can get information such as Name of the Owner of land, Area, Account Number, Land Classification, Tehsil, Village Name, etc.
Also, if you are to buy of sale a Land under the state of Bihar then now this has become much easier as you can already see a lot of information on the specific land through this portal as compared to the traditional method of visiting patwari office and wasting your time.
Services Provided on Bhulekh Bihar Online Portal
Revenue and Land Reforms Department has provided a wide range of facilitates regarding the Land information through this online portal. Here are the lists of services provided mention below.
- Bhulekh Bihar
- My Account Information
- Land acquisition notification
- Bhulekh Bihar Map
- Jamabandi Copy
- Land Survey
- Bihar Sock account
- Account Khasra Number rights records
The benefit of Bhulekh Bihar Online portal
through this portal now the citizen can see all the information related to their land by visiting the official portal of Bhulekh Bihar Portal (Bihar Apna Khata).
- Now you can also take a print of your land map, Jamabandi copy by login into the portal.
- You can view your land map from your account section just by entering your Khasra Number and Jamabandi number.
- Also, this online facility has saved a lot to time of the people for registering their land records as compared to the traditional way of visiting the Patwar khana.
- Every citizen of the state Bihar can take advantage of this online facility, you only need to create an account on the official web portal.
Procedure to check Bhulekh Bihar Khasra Number land Records
If your land is registered under Bhulekh Bihar Online Portal then you also can check for your Khasra number through the online process, to check your Kharsa number online you can follow this step by step the guide is given here below.
- Step: Go to the official web portal of “Revenue & Land Reforms Department” (https://lrc.bih.in/)
- Step: From the homepage select your district on the given map
- Step: Now form the district you have selected you will see the zone, select your zone, and stocking from the same page.
- Step: Now select your sock form the given option, to find your stock name you can also enter the first letter on the search option.
- Step: Now look at all the accounts of mouza by the account number, or you can enter the name of the account holder.
- Step: Ones you have selected all the information from the given option, you can click on the “Search Account” option
- Step: In your enter information is all correct then you must see your account details such as your Account Number, Khasra Number, etc. Now click on “Record Authority”
- Step: All your Khasra Information will be displayed on your screen, you can also save your information as PDF format and get a printout.
Procedure to see Bhulekh Bihar Khasra-Khatauni copy Online
- Step: Go to the official web portal of “Bhulekh Bihar” (Bihar Land Records). (https://biharbhumi.bihar.gov.in/Biharbhumi/)
- Step: From the homepage click on “Jambandi Register” option
- Step: Now a new page will appear on your screen, on this page you will see a map of Bihar with District option
- Step: From the district option select your district, then you will be redirected to a new page
- Step: Here you will need to fill some of your information such as your Light number; stock number, etc then click on the “Search” option
- Step: After clicking on the search button you will see your Bihar Bhulekh Khasra-Khatauni Copy
Procedure to remove your account from Apna Khata Bihar portal
If you want to remove your information form apna khata Bihar online portal, you can follow this step by step guide given here below
- Step: Go to the official web portal of Apna Khata Bihar online land records. (https://lrc.bih.nic.in/)
- Step: From the home page click on “Check Account” option to check your account information
- Step: Now click on “View your Account” option, as soon as you click you will be redirected to a new page
- Step: From this page, you have to choose some of your information such as your District, Sub- Division, Your Zone, etc
- Step: Ones you have to enter all your information you will able to see your account in “View all the Account of the Mauja by Name”, or “View all the Account of Mauja by Khesra Number” or “View all your Account by Khesra Number or “View all your account by Name of the account holder”
- Step: Select any of the options you want and enter all your details accordingly
- Step: Ones you have select and enter your details you will see your information on your screen
Important Features of Bihar Apna khata Bhulekh Online Portal
- The Bihar bhu lekh online portal is open for every citizen of Bihar.
- Through this portal, every citizen of Bihar can view their land information by visiting the official web portal.
- Now you no longer need to visit the government offices for your land-related work
- All the information on your land can be access online just by sitting from home, which also saves you lots of time.
- The objection to any land/ property for early the generation will be dismissed after all your land information and updates on the online portal.
Contact Helpline Number for Bihar Apna Khata Land Records
If you have any complaints or quires on Bihar Land Records you may contact me on the given details.
- Address: Revenue & Land Reforms Department, Old Secretariat, Bailey Road, Patna 800-005
- Toll-Free Number: 1800-245-6215
- Email Id: [email protected]
Note: To get Latest updates on Bhulekh Bihar, keep visiting our site (https://www.sarkariyoujana.in/)