Bihar Ration Card | Bihar Ration Card List 2020 | Check Bihar Card Online | Bihar APL/ BPL Ration List 2020 | New Bihar Ration Card List
The Government of Bihar has introduced the new Bihar Ration Card list 2020. Bihar ration card is providing to every household that is eligible for the ration card through the Public Distribution System (PDS) under the National Food Security Act (NFSA). Now the citizens can find their name in the new ration card list of 2020 through the online Bihar ration card portal. The government of Bihar is providing the ration card based on a family member of the family; there are many different types of services provided to the ration cardholder.
In our country the Ration Card is always the main document which contains all the information for the family, the Ration is also always being one on the most important document. The ration card is also primarily used for purchasing an essential product like wheat, rice, sugar, etc at the subsidized rate.
Bihar Ration Card List 2020 Overview
|Provider||Government Of Bihar|
|Benefit||Providing food at Subsidies rate|
|Mode of Operation||Online or Public Distribution System (DSP)|
|Official web portal||https://sfc.bihar.gov.in/|
Bihar Ration Card New List 2020
The Bihar Government has made available new ration cards to the citizens of Bihar, now all the citizens who are yet to receive a ration card can apply for the new ration card through the online portal. Also, those people who have already apply for the new Bihar Ration Card can check for their name in the new Bihar Ration Card List 2020 by visiting the official online web portal. Through the ration card, the government provides various products such as wheat, rice, sugar, kerosene, etc through the government authorizes ration shop. The Bihar Government has issued a ration card to all the families of the state based on their family income of the beneficiaries every year also the ration card act as an identity card of the family or a person.
There are deference types of ration card issued by the government of Bihar such as Blue Card under this card the government provide special subsidies to the consumer as compared to the permanent cardholder, the government also issue temporary ration cards this card are only for a specified month and issue for relief purposes.
Bihar Ration Card Details Overview
The government of Bihar (Chief Minister Sri Nitish Kumar) has recently announced various packages as looking forward to the ongoing outback of CoVid 19; under this announcement, the government has made an allocated Rs. 948.50 crore in the bank account of more than 94.85 lakh ration card holders over the state Bihar. Through this financial support, every cardholder will be provided with Rs 1000, this will help to fulfill their daily needs to the poor people of the state, this amount will be provided to all the ration cardholders of the state whether APL/ BPL cardholder.
Types of Ration Cards Offer under Bihar
There are types of ration card offer under the government of Bihar, here are the lists and details of ration card available under the state.
- APL Ration Card
APL Ration Card is offering to the families those who are above the poverty line, for this card any person living under the state Bihar can apply. The APL cards are also known as the Orange card as this card is on this color, there is no any earmarked for this card.
- BPL Ration Card
BPL Ration Card is only provided to the families living under the poverty line, for applying for this card the income of the family should be Rs. 10000 per month. This card is also known as the Red card seems this card is red, under this card the consumer also gets special subsidies from the government as compared to the APL Ration card.
- AAY Ration Card
AAY Ration cards are only issued to very poor families; for those families whose financial conditions are very weak under this card, the government provides servicer on a very special subsidized rate. That family whose income is not fixed nor has no source of income they can apply for this card. This card is also known as the yellow card.
Bihar New Ration Card List 2020 (APL/ BPL)
According to the portal of the Bihar ration card, the entire consumer who has applied for the ration card under APL, BPL, or AAY ration card now the government has made available a new Bihar ration card list of 2020. If you want to know that your name has made available in a new list or not then you can go through the portal of the new details, in the list, you can find all your details and the name of your entire family member. To check your details in the new Bihar ration card list of 2020 then you can go through the official portal of Bihar ration card.
Bihar Ration Card Benefit
- Everyone must have a ration card, seems the past many year’s Ration card has to be the main document in our country. Ration cards not only give your benefit of govt. Subsidies also act as an important document.
- If you have a ration card you can government subsidies at the product like Wheat, Rice, Sugar, Kerosene, etc at an affordable rate.
- You also need a ration card for getting a voter Id, Driving License and to make many other documents
- To get a new electric connection you need a ration card.
Document required applying for Bihar Ration Card
- Citizens must have a permanent resident in Bihar
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account
- Income Certificate
- LPG or Electricity Connection Number
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size photocopy
Procedure to check your name on Bihar Ration Card List 2020
Consumer those who have already applied for the new Bihar Ration Card 2020 can now check your name in the Bihar Ration List, to check your name in the new list you can follow this step by step guide given here below.
- Step: Go to the official web portal of the Bihar Food Department. (https://sfc.bihar.gov.in/)
- Step: From the home page click on the “Bihar Ration Card Details” option
- Step: Now you will be on a new page with all the district list of Bihar, click on your District Name
- Step: Now you will get a new list with Tehsil Name, click on your tehsil name from the list
- Step: Now you will get a Ration Shopkeeper name list, click on the shopkeeper name near you.
- Step: Now you will get a new list of all the consumer name under that shop, search for your name and click on your name to get a details
- Step: After clicking on your name you will get all the details of your ration card and your Ration Card number, you can also save your card details and get a printout.
Procedure to check Bihar Ration Card Number 2020
Consumer those who have already applied for the new Bihar card now can also check for your ration card number for the official web portal. To check your ration card number you can follow this step by step guide given here below.
- Step: Go to the official web portal of the Bihar Department of Food and Consumer Protection. (https://epds.bihar.gov.in/)
- Step: From the home page click on the “RCMS” Option.
- Step: Now you will be on the new page, here select your district from the dropdown option
- Step: Now you will see a categories wise ration card list, also you will need to select urban or rural from the list
- Step: Now select your Block from the given list
- Step: A lists of all the Panchayats name will be shown, select your one from the lists
- Step: Now select your village name from the given lists
- Step: Now select your FPS (Fair Price Shop) name for the given lists
- Step: Now you will get a list of all the fair price shop name
- Step: Here you will get a list of all the ration card number which are under that FPS, click on your one to get a details
- Step: After clicking on your card number you will get full details of your card
- Step: Now you can save your card details as PDF also you can get a print of your card.
District wise Bihar Ration card Status 2020
|District Name||PHH||AAY||Total Beneficiaries|
Procedure to register a complaint about Bihar Ration Card
A consumer who has already registered for the Bihar Ration card, but their name is not available in the new ration card list or consumer having any issue related to the Bihar ration card, can register their complaint on the official web portal. To register your complaint you can follow this step by step guide given here below.
- Step: Go to the official web portal of “Bihar Food & Civil Supplies” (https://sfc.bihar.gov.in/) direct link here
- Step: From the home page click on the “Submit Grievance” option from the Consumer section.
- Step: Now your complaint form will be open on a new page
- Step: Fill in all the details mention in the complaint form, such as your complaint, address, contact details, complaint details, etc.
- Step: After you fill in all your details now click on the “Register” option
- Step: Once you click on register, now your complaint will be registered and you will get your complaint registration ID. Keep your complaint ID for further use.
Procedure to Check Bihar Ration Card Online Complaint Status
Consumer if you have made a complaint regarding the Bihar Ration card, then here are the step by step guide to check your complaint status you have made.
- Step: Go to the official web portal of Bihar Ration Card, (https://sfc.bihar.gov.in/)
- Step: From the home page click on the “Know your Grievance” option
- Step: Now a new home page will be open, here enter your complaint ID and click on the “Get Status” option.
- Step: Now your complaint status details will be open on your screen.
FAQ’s Frequently Asked Question on Bihar Ration Card
Who are eligible to apply for Bihar Ration Card?
Any person living permanently in the state of Bihar can apply for the Bihar ration card, but He/ She or any other person should not be included in any other ration cardmember.
What is the Document required to apply for Ration Card?
- Identity Proof & Residence Proof
- Passport size photocopies (3 copy)
- LPG or Electricity Bill copy
- Mobile Number
- Surrender certificate of Previous ration card
- Self-addressed of a postcard
What is the EPDS Bihar portal?
This is the name of the official web portal of the Bihar Food Department
Note: To get more update on the Bihar Ration card keep visiting our site (https://www.sarkariyoujana.in/)