The Government of Chhattisgarh has recently launch CG e District Portal throughout the state of Chhattisgarh; this portal is commonly to help the citizens of the state the easy access to the documents. The CG E District Portal is an online portal that will provide you all the online services in a single web portal. Here in this post, we have given all the information related to the district portal CG for those who want to avail of various government facilities for the “CG Lok Seva Kendra” or “Chhattisgarh e-district portal”. Through this portal citizens can apply for the necessary documents online by just sitting at home this can save time-consuming and also the corruption in the state will be reduced.
E-District CG online portal Overview
|Portal Name||E District Chhattisgarh|
|Launched by||Govt. Of Chhattisgarh|
|Initiative by||Department of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Benefit||To provide service through online|
|Official web portal||https://edistrict.cgstate.gov.in/|
E District Online Portal Chhattisgarh Details Overview
The online E District portal of Chhattisgarh is launched by the Government of CG for the citizens of the state. The main purpose of the portal is to provide online facilities to get their Aadhaar Certificate, Income Certificate, Caste Certificate, and Resident Certificate by just sitting from home; this will be time-saving for the citizen of the state and also will reduce the corruption in the state. If you want to apply for any of the certificates mentions above then go to any of the public service centers in your locality of alternatively you can also apply for this document by visiting the online CG E district Portal.
Service Provided under CG E District Portal
There is various Service provided under the CG E District Portal, here are the lists of all the services under this Portal.
Service Type: Certificate Service, Licence Service, Revenue Service
Certificate Service under CG e District:
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST)
- Birth Certificate & Registration
- Domicile Certificate
- Marriage Registration & Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Death Certificate
- Transfer Certificate for Gov. School
- Application form for the joining state-level handicrafts price competition
- Other Backward Class Certificate
- Application for temporary Certificate Registration
- Application for renewal of license certificate for commercial Traders & Guarantee order
- Forest Registration & Certificate
- E-Courts Case Registration
- Application for License of Motor Spirits order
License Service under CG e-District
- Driving License
- Shop Installation License
- Weights & Measure Dealer Licence
- Agri-fertilizer Licence
- Pesticide License
- Food Registry Licence
- Trade Licence
- Application for the Clearance to run installed License
- Seeding Licence
- Renewal Dealer Licence
- Repairer License
- Pesticide Licence
- Ayush Registration form
Revenue Service under CG e District
- Revenue Service (Agricultural Land, Converted Demarcation)
- Lease No-Objection Revenue Service
- Lease Renewal (Revenue Service)
- Lease Transfer (Revenue Service)
- Lease (Revenue Service)
- Revenue Service for less than 5 Lakh
- Union/ Institution and Players Financial Assistance
- Duplication of Land Document
- Revenue Service from 5- 25 Million
- Revenue Court for Court Order
- Revenue Service for Case Lists
- Revenue Service for the Converting RBC 6(4). (Relief Assistance)
- Agricultural Land & Converting Farmer’s Book
- License for Chhattisgarh Kerosene
CG e District Online Registration Portal
If you are looking to apply for any of the mentions above service under the CG e District Portal, Citizens can apply by following these mentions below step by step guide.
- Step: Go to the official web portal of CG e District Portal. (https://edistrict.cgstate.gov.in)
- Step: From the Home page click on the “Citizen” option
- Step: If you are visiting this page for the first time then click on the “New Registration” option
- Step: Now a new page will be open on your screen, with the application form.
- Step: Filled all the details mentioned on the application form
- Step: After entering all your details check carefully once again and click on the “Submit” button
- Step: Once your registration is complete, now you can log in to the portal
- Step: To log in to the portal click on the “login” option and enter your credential
- Step: From your account click on the “Certificate Service”
- Step: Now all the lists of the available certificate will appear on your screen
- Step: From the mention certificate lists click on the certificate name that you want to fill
- Step: Enter all the information asked on the application form
- Step: Scan all the related documents and upload
- Step: Now click on the “Submit” button to complete your application process
Procedure to Check CG e District Registration Status
If you have applied for any of the services on CG e District Portal you can check for the online status by following this step-by-step guide here given below.
- Step: Go to the official web portal of CG e District Portal (https://edistrict.cgstate.gov.in/).
- Step: From the home page click on the “Status Check Application” option
- Step: A new home page will be open on your screen,
- Step: Now enter your registration number on the option.
- Step: Now click on the “Show Status” button to view your status.
Helpline Number for CG e District Portal
If you have any complaints or queries regarding the CG e District Portal you can contact me at the following address/ contact no.
- Phone: 0771-2533-350
- Email: [email protected]
FAQs Frequently Asked Question on CG e District online portal
What is CG e District Lok Sewa Kendra Portal?
CG e-District Portal is an online service provider for applying various kinds of documents, through this portal you can apply just by sitting from home. Also, you can check the status of your application by visiting the portal; this can save time for the citizen and reduces corruption through the state.
How to apply for CG e District Portal?
- Visit the official web portal of CG e District
- Click on “New Registration” from the home page
- Enter your details and click on “Registered”
- Now login to your account and apply for the service you want
Note: For more updates on the CG e district portal keep visiting our site (https://www.sarkariyoujana.in/)