CSC Online Registration | CSC Digital Seva Kendra | CSC Apply Online | CSC Portal Apply Online | CSC Digital Seva Kendra | CSC Centre | Apply at csc.gov.in
Now you can apply for the CSC Seva Kendra through the online official web portal, through the online CSC Seva Kendra now you can work from home and give the service to the public. You can also make money through the CSC Service if you have registered on the portal. This time the CSC has laid the condition for the CSC Registration you will need to fulfill all the eligibility criteria for the qualification to register for the service.
Here in this article will discuss all procedure to register for the Digital online CSC Seva Kendra, we are also being told by the CSC that if you are looking to open a new CSC Centre, then you must have a TET Certificate only if you have this TEC Certificate then you are eligible to register for the CSC Centre.
CSC Digital Seva Kendra Overview 2020
|Name of the Scheme||CSC Registration|
|Beneficiary||All Indian Citizen|
|Issues Plans||CSC e-government Service Ltd.|
|CSC Lockdown letter||View|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|CSC Registration||Register Now|
|Official web portal||https://csc.gov.in/|
|CSC Login||Click Here|
What is the CSC Scheme? 2020
Common Service Centres (CSC) is a scheme launch by the government of India, this is one of the mission mode projects under the Digital India Program. Through this program, the government is to provides digital services to the citizens who are living in rural and remote areas of the country. Under the Common Service Centre (CSC) is to provide many facilities, to access the CSC services citizen will need to register for the CSC through the online portal.
To apply for the online CSC service, you will also need to have a VLE Code. Here in this article, we have given the complete guide about where to get the VLE Code.
Procedure to register for VLE Code to get CSC Registration online 2020
If you are looking to apply for the CSC service center, the first step is to get the VLE Code. You must provide the VLE Code to register for the CSC Digital Service Centre, the VLE Code will be provided by the District Manager. Now if you want to open a CSC Service center in your city or village, A list will be sent to the District Manager, then if you contact the district manager they will provide you the VLE code which you will need to enter in the time of registration.
What is the required qualification to register for the CSC service center?
If you are looking to open a CSC Centre, then you must qualify, seems you are going to use all the Digital equipment to run the CSC center. So you must have a list pass the matriculation for minimum level, otherwise whatever qualification you have is good as well if you have experience in operating the digital equipment.
- Minimum 10th
- Should have basic knowledge of computer
- Should know basic English
What is the amount required to open the CSC Service Centre?
To register for the CSC Service center it’s absolutely free, once you have registered for the service you will be provided your username and password to login to your portal dashboard. After you have successfully registered the username and password will be sent through your provided email Id and on your registered mobile number. The only cost is for the equipment which you buy to run the CSC Seva Kendra.
Equipment required to run the CSC Service center
- You must have a Shop.
- Computer (Desktop/ Laptop)
- Fingerprint Scanner
- Internet Connection
What are the services available under the CSC Service center?
There are many facilities available under the CSC services center, through the CSC service center you can provide direct benefit to your customer. Here are the lists of services available under the CSC Seva Kendra.
Government to Citizen
- Soil Health Card
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- Swacch Bharat Abhiyan
- PAN Card
Business to Citizen
- Mobile Recharge
- Mobile Bill Payment
- DTH Recharge
- Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY)
- Pension Service
- Insurance Service
- CSCs As GST Suvidha Provider
- Skill Development
- VLE Bazaar Catalogue Includes
- NDML-DISHA Cyber
- Gram Yojana
- NABARD Financial Literacy Programme ‘
- CSC BCC Course
- Learn English
- Tally Certificate Programme
- Tele-Health Consultations
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Scheme
- Health Homeo
- JIVA Ayurveda Scheme
Digitize India Platform
- CSC Manual
- E-Sign NHRC
How to apply for CSC Service Centre? CSC Online Registration 2020
If you are looking to apply for the CSC Service Centre, you only need to follow these simple steps mention below.
- Step 1: Go to the official web portal of Public Service Centre CSC. (https://register.csc.gov.in/)
- Step 2: From the home page click on the “New Registration” option
- Step 3: Now You will need to provide your Mobile Number and your Email ID
- Step 4: Now enter the Security CAPTCHA from the given image.
- Step 5: A new page will be open on your screen, here you will need to fill in your details such as your Name, Date of Birth, Age, Gender, etc.
- Step 6: After you fill in all your details, now you will need to upload all the supporting documents.
- Step 7: Once you upload all your documents, your CSC registration ID will be generated on your screen.
- Step 8: After the complete registration, you will get the receipt in your mail, download the copy of the receipt and submit it along with the copy of the canceled check, PAN Card, and duly Self-Attested Documents.
Note: For more information on how to apply for the CSC Service Centre, you can also contact your nearby CSC District Manager.
How to check your CSC Registration Status Online 2020?
If you have already registered for the CSC Service Centre, then you can also check your registration status online. To check your CSC registration online here are the step by step procedure given below.
- Step 1: Go to the official web portal of CSC Service Centre. (https://register.csc.gov.in/register/status/)
- Step 2: You can also click on the given direct link.
- Step 3: The registration status page will be open on your screen, on this page you will need to enter your “Application Reference Number” to check your application status.
- Step 4: Now enter the security CAPTCHA code for the given image and click on the “Submit”
- Step 5: Once you click on the submit button, your CSC Application status will be open on your screen.
Important Link for CSC Service Centre
|Online CSC Login||Click Here|
|Kisan KCC Yojana||Click Here|
|E-PAN Card Service||Click Here|
|PAN Card e-KYC Services||Click Here|
|Registration for LPG Distribution Point||Click Here|
|GAS Connection||Click Here|
|Banking/ Bank Mitra||Click Here|
|Voter Card Service Point||Click Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh e-District||Click Here|
|Assam Municipal Service||Click Here|
|Atal Pension Yojana||Click Here|
|Ayushman Bharat Scheme||Click Here|
|Basic Computer Course||Click Here|
|Birth & Death Application||Click Here|
|Board of School Education||Click Here|
|CSC Academy On-Boarding form||Click Here|
|CSC Self paid Course||Click Here|
|CSC Insurances Khata||Click Here|
|Chhattisgarh Election Card Print||Click Here|
|Char Dham Yatra (Uttarakhand)||Click Here|
|DBT Farmer Registration Bihar||Click Here|
|Cyber Security Professional Basic Online Course||Click Here|
|E-Municipality Citizen Services||Click Here|
|Electricity Bill Collection||Click Here|
|Ex-Serviceman Welfare Card Registration.||Click Here|
|Future Generali Personal Accidental||Click Here|
|HDFC ERGO Motor Third Party POS||Click Here|
|HDFC Fast-Tag Service||Click Here|
|Gurgaon Municipal Corporation Services||Click Here|
|Haryana Agriculture Services||Click Here|
RDD Code Registration Procedure
To registration for the CSC Service Centre, you also need an RDD Code to proceed with your application. The RDD ID is only provided to an organization or a semi-government organization, so if only you are a government authorize then you are eligible to apply for the RDD code also if you are running a government Institution or working under it then also you can apply for the RDD Code. But remember that no personal or ordinary person can apply for the RDD Code.
For more updates on CSC online registration keep visiting our site https://sarkariyoujana.in/