DBT Agriculture | Bihar Agriculture | Agriculture Bihar | Bihar Krishi | DBT Agriculture Bihar | DBT Agriculture Bihar Govt | DBT Agriculture Registration | Kisan Registration Bihar | Kisan Registration Bihar | Bihar Kisan | Bihar Agriculture Department
DBT Agriculture Portal is being started by the government of Bihar, to help the farmer of the state in the field of the agriculture sector, through this scheme the government of Bihar of providing various benefits to the farmer of Bihar. This scheme was launched under the Department of Agriculture of Bihar Government; now the registration process for the session 2020-21 has been started under the official web portal of the DBT Agriculture Registration portal. Through this article, we will provide all the information related to the Bihar Kisan Registration procedure, and also the facilities provided under this scheme.
DBT Agriculture Bihar Overview
|Scheme Name||DBT Agriculture Bihar|
|Launch Under||Agriculture Department of Bihar|
|Benefit||Farmer of the State|
|Mode of Application||Online & offline|
Bihar Agriculture Farmer Registration Details
DBT Agriculture Bihar which is also known as the Bihar Agriculture this scheme is launched by the government of Bihar for providing financial support to the farmer of the state of Bihar. Through this portal the farmer of the state Bihar can register them to apply for the scheme, there is no time set for applying on this scheme. The government of Bihar has taken a major step for providing financial support to the needy farmer, all the farmers of the state can apply for this scheme seem everyone is eligible to apply to this scheme.
DBT Agriculture Bihar Main Objective
The main objective of the government throughout this scheme is to give the benefit of the farmer of the state and to give a better future to the farmer of the state Bihar and bring towards the progress of farming future of the state. Seems many farmers are already suffering from the financial crisis in many the past few years, through this scheme now every farmer can get the benefit of this scheme.
Related Benefit provided under Bihar Kisan Yojana
There are also different types of benefits similar to the DBT Agriculture Bihar, all the registered farmers under this scheme also can apply for this scheme, the complete list of the similar scheme has been provided below.
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- PM Agriculture Irrigation Yojana
- Diesel Grant Yojana
- Agriculture Mechanization Yojana
- The organic farming grant scheme
- Seed grant scheme
- Agricultural input grant yojana
- Agricultural input Rabi scheme
- Water life greenery scheme
Document required to apply under DBT Agriculture Bihar Portal
There are several criteria in which you must be eligible for applying on DBT Agriculture Bihar Portal, here we have listed various criteria and require a document to registered for this scheme Bihar Kisan Yojana
- Applicant must be a citizen of Bihar
- Applicant/ Farmer must have up to 2 hectares of cultivable land
- The applicant can also submit their application form on the official web portal of the Agriculture Department of Bihar
- The applicant is to submit only the authentic details or the application will be rejected by the department
- Document required Aadhaar card, Farmer bank account statement, Bank account number, IFSC code, Mobile number link to aadhar, Passport size photocopy
Procedure to register on DBT Agriculture Bihar Portal
To register online on the DBT Agriculture Bihar portal (Bihar Kisan Registration), the applicant must qualify with the above mention criteria, also have handy all the documents mentioned above.
Now to register on the online portal of DBT Agriculture Bihar, here are the step by step guide mentions below.
- Step 1. Go to the official web portal of DBT Agriculture Bihar (Direct link given here)
- Step 2. From the home page click on the “Registration” option, now you will get three options.
- Step 3. Here you will need to click on the “Register” option, If can also click on the second on the third option which will be required to scan your iris and finger, and eyes.
- Step 4. If you click on the first option you will be asked to enter your aadhar number on the screen, fill your aadhar number, and your name on the page accordingly.
- Step 5. Now for the authentication, an OTP will be sent on your aadhar link mobile number, enter the OTP send on your aadhar mobile number.
- Step 6. Now a new page will be open on your screen, here you will get three option of which you will need to select the “Registration” option
- Step 7. Now a new registration form will be open on your screen
- Step 8. Fill the registration form carefully will all the required information such as your name, address, mobile number, aadhar number, etc.
- Step 9. To complete your registration you will need to click on the “Submit” button
- Step 10. Once your application is submitted, you will get your application number, take a note for the future required.
DBT Agriculture Bihar Registration Go procedure
If the applicant is already registered on the DBT Agriculture Bihar portal and wants to search for your application records, then here is the step by step procedure mention below.
- Step 1: Go to the official web portal of DBT Agriculture Bihar (Direct link given here)
- Step 2: From the home page on the registration section click on the “go registration” option
- Step 3: Now a new page will be open on your screen, here you will need to select your aadhar card link mobile number or the registration ID for finding your records
- Step 4: Now enter the details you have selected earlier, and hit on the “Search” button to find your records.
- Step 5: On the next page you will get the complete list of your application
Procedure to print DBT Agriculture Bihar application receipt
- Step 1: Go to the official web portal of DBT Agriculture Bihar
- Step 2: From the home page click on the registration option (Click here for direct link)
- Step 3: Ones you click the link a new page will be open on your screen
- Step 4: here you will get two option “Registration acknowledgment” or “ Application Acknowledgment”
- Step 5: Select any one option from the given option, on this page will need to select data from the given option and enter your ID.
- Step 6: Now click on the “Search record” button, then the registration record will be in front of you
- Step 7: You can also print the Acknowledgment records from this page.
Procedure to amend your DBT Agriculture Bihar Registration form
Applicant those who have already applied for the Bihar Kisan Application, can amend your application form, here are the step by step guide given below to amend your registration form.
- Step: Go to the official web portal of the Bihar Kisan scheme (Department of agriculture)
- Step: From the home click on the “revising the details” option, now a new page will be open on your screen
- Step: here you will need to fill in your details such as your mobile number, bank account number.
- Step: Now your registration will be amended
DBT Agriculture Bihar Kisan Yojana Statistics
Under the various scheme provided in Bihar, we have collected data till the available date from differences scheme available in Bihar, here are the statistics of the application of PM Kishan scheme and other scheme running in the state, check the details on the given table below.
|Description||Total Number of register||Status|
|PM Kishan Samman Nidhi||1,07,46,262||Open|
|Seed subsidy registration||2,18,663||Open|
|Input subsidy for drought-affected block||1629782||Close|
|PM Agricultural irrigation scheme||18480||Open|
|Diesel subsidy (KMS)||1164938||Close|
|Agricultural mechanization scheme||239438||Open|
|Diesel subsidy (Rabi)||2292535||Close|
|Organic farming subsidy||22721||Close|
HelpLine Number for DBT Agriculture Bihar Portal
- Step 1: To find the helpline for the various department of the Bihar Kisan scheme follow this step down below
- Step 2: Go to the official web portal of DBT Agriculture Bihar
- Step 3: From the home page click on the “Contact DBT” option
- Step 4: A new page will appear on your screen, here you will get many contacts from the various department of DBT
- Step 5: From the given hemp line number, the contact timing for the mobile number is from 11 am to 5 pm (Closed on Saturday and Sunday)
- Contact Land Line Number: 0612-223355 Timing 10 am to 5 pm (Closed Saturday and Sunday)