E District Scholarship | Delhi E District Scholarship | E District Scholarship Delhi | E District Scholarship for SC/ ST/ OBC & Minority Students |edistrict.Delhi govt.nic.in
e district Delhi scholarship 2020-21 last date: The last date for the Delhi e-district scholarship has already been announced by the government of Delhi, e district Delhi scholarship the last date to apply for the scholarship is 29th Feburay 2020, if you are yet to apply for the scholarship then you must apply for the scholarship before the last date.
The E-District Scholarship for Delhi 2021 has registration has already begun, if are a student and looking for the details guideline for the Delhi E-District Scholarship then here are the full details given in this article. The e-district which has come up with the vision to provide the scholarship to the backward class students through the welfare department of SC, ST& OBC, and the government of NCT of Delhi, all the students belonging to the selected categories can now apply for the scholarship schemes for the academic year 2020-2021 in the National capital Territory of Delhi for 1st December 2020.
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2021
Delhi E-District Scholarship Overview
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Official web Portal||https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in/|
Delhi E-District Scholarship 2021
The government of Delhi and under the Welfare Department of ST/SC/OVC has already made the application for the scholarship schemes for the financial year 2020-2021 for all the students belonging to the SC/ST/ and OBS students. So any students who come under the National capital Territory of Delhi now can apply for the scholarship from 1 December 2020 onward. Also, all the applicants belonging to these mention categories can apply to obtain the education-related thing such as books, for your higher education through the e-district scholarship portal.
All the eligible candidates for the Delhi e-district scholarship scheme under the national capital Delhi now can submit their online applications, through the e-district online portal of NCT Delhi. The eligibility details and all the applying procedure has already been given here in this article.
Delhi e-District Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
If you are looking to apply for the Delhi e-district scholarship first you must go through the eligibility criteria. Here are the lists of eligibility criteria given below.
- The applicants must belong to the reserved categories (ST/SC/OBC)
- This Scholarship is only for the students who are studying from class 1 to class 12 in privately recognized schools in Delhi.
- The annual income of the parents should not exceed more than Rs. 3, 00,000/- from all sources.
- The applicant’s parent’s income should come up to Rs. 60,000 per annum will be eligible for 100% reimbursement of the tuition fees.
- All the applicants who have a place monetarily in reserved classes can apply for this scholarship.
- All the applicants for the economically backward class can apply for the e-district scholarship.
- The applicants studying from class 6th to class 12th with tuition fee reimbursed to only scoring 50% and above marks.
- To qualify for the e-district scholarship the applicants must maintain 80% attendants for the preceding year.
- The applicants studying from class 1st to class 5th will be entitled to reimbursements to tuition fees regardless of marks.
Various type of Delhi e-district scholarship and Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for the Merit Scholarship belonging to SC/ST/OBC Minority Categories
- This scholarship will be provided to all the students pursuing studies from class 1st to class 12th for the SC/ST and Minorities categories and class 6th to class 12th for the OBC categories.
- The applicant’s family annual income should not be more than 2 lakh for the OBC and Minority students and SC and ST student’s family income is not applicable.
Eligibility criteria for the Merit Scholarship belonging to the S/ST/OBC students studying in collages/Professional/Technical Institution
- Applicants should belong to the SC/ST/OBC and minority categories.
- Applicants should obtain 60% or more marks in the previous academic year.
- All the scholarships are available to the students pursuing any degree/diploma course/ Post Graduate studies or any Professional/Technical Courses from recognized/Affiliated colleges.
Eligibility Criteria for Dr. B. R. Ambedkar State Toppers Award to students belonging to SC/ST/OBC and Minority Categories.
- All the applicants to the mention categories can apply for the scholarship.
- All the applicants can apply for the scholarship to those who are studying in the College/ University/ Technical Institution also all the applicants can get extra efforts to need to be made by them in helping the students in applying to the e-district portals.
Eligibility Criteria for Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC Students Studying in Delhi.
- All the applicants who are belonging to the OBC categories and studying in Delhi can apply for the scholarship.
- The students, parent’s annual income should not be more than Rs 1 lakh per annual.
- All the applicants who must be pursuing studies in government-recognized institutions under Delhi can apply for the scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for Pre Matric Scholarship belonging to another backward category, studying in class 1 to class 10th
- This scholarship applies to all the OBC students under the Delhi state.
- The income of the family should not be more than Rs. 1 lakh from all sources.
- The applicants must be pursuing studies in government-recognized institutions situated in Delhi or outside Delhi but should be within India.
- This scholarship applies only to the students who are studying in class 1st to class 10th.
Document required to apply for the Delhi e-district scholarship
If you are looking to apply for the Delhi E-District Scholarship, then you must keep the mention documents handy while registering for the scholarship. Here are the lists of documents.
- Recent passport size photocopy
- Recently qualification mark sheet
- Community Certificate
- Income Certificate for self-employed of the family
- An affidavit for non-judicial stamp paper with the value of Rs. 10
- Address proof certificate (Ration Card, Voter ID, PAN Card)
- Fee receipts charged by IFSC Code (11 Digits)
How to apply for the Delhi e-District Scholarship? 2020-2021
If you are looking to apply for the Delhi e-district scholarship, first you will need all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the above section else here are the step-by-step procedure to apply for the e-district scholarship.
- Step 1: Go to the official web portal of the e-district portal of the government of NCT Delhi. (https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in)
- Step 2: Applicants must have the Aahdaar number and it must be seeded with the bank account to apply for the scholarship
- Step 3: Now, go to the e-district portal of the government NCT of Delhi by using your aadhaar number or the Epic card.
- Step 4: On the next page, the applicant will need to select the scholarship scheme type for the given option, as per the eligibility of the student.
- Step 5: In case, if the applicant has already being registered for the scholarship on the Delhi e-district scholarship portal, then you can also directly go to the login page to apply for the scholarship.
- Step 6: Now, to register for the scholarship applicant will need to fill all the details in the appropriate columns as per their records.
- Step 7: Once you fill in all your details on the application form, now you will need to upload all the supporting documents as per the selected scholarship scheme.
- Step 8: Once your e-district scholarship is successfully submitted, now take a printout of your online application form for future use.
Delhi e-District Scholarship Login Procedure
If you have already registered for the scholarship on the Delhi e-district scholarship portal, then here is the step-by-step guide to login into your account.
- Step 1: Go to the official web portal of the e-district portal through the e-locale gateway of the Government of NCT of Delhi (https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in/)
- Step 2: The applicant will need to have an Aadhar number and must be seeded with the ledger for applying to the scholarship.
- Step 3: Now from the home page read the important guideline before you log in to your account.
- Step 4: Now provide your aadhar number or your Epic card and log in to your account.
E-District Scholarship Tamil Nadu & E-District Scholarship Bcmbc
Under the Adi Dravidar & Tribal Welfare Department the government of Tamil Nadu is providing various types of scholarship instructive grant plans for the understudies of class first to PG & Ph.D. under this scholarship scheme students can also look for the BMCBC scholarship. The main fundamental goal for the scholarship scheme is to provide quality instructive improvement, social regard, and independence to the students.
- Under this scheme, the salary limit has been excluded by the state government from paying the educational cost in the educational establishment under the Tamil Nadu AWD Scholarship scheme 2020.
- Also, all the understudies from class 1st to class 5th will be provided up to Rs. 500 and class 6th, 7th, and 8th will be provided Rs. 500, 1000, and 1500 individually with no salary capping.
- For the postgraduate(PG) and Undergraduate (UG) students will be provided with the concentrating in any administration and government-supported instructive foundation under the expression and science will be provided with the extraordinary charges and assessment expenses under the Tamil Nadu AWD scholarship 2020.
Tamil Nadu Pre-Matric Scholarship 2021
- Under this scholarship scheme the applicant will be paid independently, network and religion grants for kids occupied with unclean occupations such as tanning, meandering and forager are all secure under this program.
- The government of the state will also pay a singular amount specially appointed award of Rs. 1850 to all the understudies each year under the Tamil Nadu AWD scholarship scheme 2020
Tamil Nadu Post-Matric Scholarship 2021
- Under this scheme, all the students will be provided with grant accommodation for the understudies concentrating on class 11th. The family income should not exceed Rs. 2.5 Lakh annually.
- For the Day Scholar students monthly Rs. 230 will be provided and for the Hostellers students Rs. 380 will be provided monthly.
- Also, all the necessary and obvious charges and payable for the understudy’s students will be concentrated by the government and the government-supported organization.
- All the education costs and the grant will be credited in the records will also be concentrated by the self-financing school under the Tamil Nadu AWD Scholarship.
Related Scholarship Scheme in India
- National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2021 | Payment Status, Registration, Track Application & Renewal Form
- PM Scholarship Scheme 2020-21 | PM Narendra Modi Scholarship for 12th Pass Students
- SSP Scholarship 2021: SSP Post matric | Karnataka State Scholarship Portal
- Chhattisgarh Scholarship portal 2020-21 | CG Scholarship | Post & Pre Matric Scholarship for ST, SC & OBC
- UP Scholarships Status 2020 | Online Registration for UP Sarkari Scholarship.
- MP Scholarship portal 2020 | Registration procedure, Status, Award, Eligibility
- Oasis Scholarship 2020 for Student of West Bengal | All you need to know before applying for the Scholarship.
- Bihar Scholarship 2020-2021 |Complete list of Application Procedure, Eligibility, Last Date