KALIA Yojana Scheme (Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation) is one of the most common scheme launches by the government of Odisha. This scheme is implemented for the benefit of farmers of Odisha, this is the biggest ever individual beneficiary scheme in the history of Odisha. So far the Government of Odisha has transferred more than Rs. 5115 crore to more than 43 lakh farmers.
This year the government of Odisha has proposed Rs. 3195 crore under this scheme for the financial year 2020-2021 budget. Those farmers who are eligibility for this scheme can go through the official web site and check their eligibility for the beneficiary list of the KALIA Yojana Scheme 2020, the new beneficiary list of KALIA Yojana is made available for the farmers, and to check your name in the lists you can follow a few steps. For the beneficiary list and checking, the procedure gets information in this article.
KALIA Yojana Odisha list of 2020 Overview
|Name of Scheme||KALIA (Krushak Assistance of Livelihood and Income Augmentation Scheme)|
|Initiated by||Government of Odisha CM|
|Launched date||21st December 2018|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Scheme type||State Government Scheme|
|Benefit||Farmers. Landless agriculture labor and cultivator|
|Availability date||February or March|
|The objective of the scheme||To provide financial aid|
|The total cost of Scheme||INR 3195 crore|
KALIA Yojana new update
Recently the government of Odisha has set a target to extend the support to up to 50 lakh farmers of the state under this scheme; all the small and marginal farmers’ families will be provided financial support through this scheme. The CM of Odisha has also said that keeping both the schemes KALIA and the PM KISAN, the small and the marginal farmers will be given Rs. 5000 for the year 2019-2020 and Rs. 4000 for the year 2020-2021, which means that the farmers of Odisha will get the benefit of Rs. 10000 annually, as 6000 will be getting from the PM KISAN yojana and 4000 will be getting from the KALIA Yojana. Both of these schemes will be beneficial for the farmers of the state.
Beneficial under financial aid KALIA Yojana
The government of Odisha has promoted the farmers through this scheme, to help the poor farmers of the state through this scheme the state government has provided Rs. 5000 to every farmer of the state to get the financial help in getting the crop seed, fertilizers, pesticides, etc. KALIA Yojana is active in the state to help the poor farmers of the state the government of Odisha is always trying to provide a better alternative for the savior of Odisha native.
The government is providing 5 types of financial assistance to the small and marginal farmers. All 5 types of benefit are as follow:
Financial Assistance to the farmer
The government of Odisha is providing up to Rs. 10000 per year to every farmer of the state under this scheme. More than 10 lakh farmers get financial assistance under this scheme.
Life insurance cover
For every farmer who is eligible under this scheme the government is providing up to Rs. 2 lakh and also an additional of Rs 2 lakh for the personal cover accident to every farmer household.
- All the farmers with the savings account holder whose age is between 18-50 years will be cover with life insurance of Rs. 2,00,000 at a nominal premium of Rs. 330 of which 165 will be paid to the government of Odisha.
- All the farmers with saving account holders between age 18-50 years will also be given a personal accident cover of Rs. 20,00,000 at the annual premium of Rs. 12 of which Rs. 6 will be paid to the government of Odisha
Assistance the farmers
There are many farmers in the state with a lack of knowledge in cultivating the Rabi and Kharif seasons crop.
Assistance for Livelihood
Up to Rs. 12500 to more than 10 lakh landless agricultural houses of living id provided to the farmers.
Interest-Free Crop Loans
The entire loan is taken by the farmers for the cultivation of any crop of up to Rs. 50,000 will be given at the interest rate of 0% or the interest-free loan. This initiative is taken by the government to develop and grow agriculture.
How to Check KALIA Yojana New list? final Beneficiary of 2020
The government of Odisha has released KALIA yojana new list, Applicants/ Farmers who have applied for the scheme can check their name in the beneficiary new list of 2020. To check the list you can follow this few steps given below:
- Step: Go to the official website of the KALIA Yojana. (https://kalia.odisha.gov.in).
- Step: Now go to the menu bar from the options click on the “Beneficiary list”
- Step: A new page will appear, see the form on the page and enter your district name from the drop-down.
- Step: Also select your block/ ULB and then GB
- Step: After completing now click on the “View” button, and you will get the PDF link.
- Step: Click on the PDF link and enter the captcha code.
- Step: Click on the “Submit” button to open the PDF
- Step: Now you can check you’re KALIA Id, Village name, Your Name, and all the details you have enter.
How to register for KALIA Yojana Grievance Application 2020? Apply online at Kalia.co.in
To register for the KALIA Yojana Grievance application first you must check your eligibility, if you are eligible for the scheme, and then follow these steps to register for the scheme.
- Step: Go to the official website of KALIA Yojana (under KALIA yojana Grievance).
- Step: From the home page select on the “Online Grievance Application Form” option which is available on the right top corner of the home page.
- Step: Now a new page will be appearing, from there read the instruction carefully and click on the “proceed”
- Step: A question will be appearing on the screen that will be asked you “do you want to file Grievance?” option will be Yes or
- Step: Click on the option “Yes” to proceed with your application further, and now enter your Aadhar number.
- Step: Click the “show” option to see your Grievance application form.
- Step: Fill all the details in the application form correctly.
- Step: Click the “Submit” option to finally submit your application form.
- Step: After completing the final summation, a token number will appear, note down the number for further reference.
Documents required for KALIA Yojana
- You must be a Domicile of the State Odisha.
- Address proof (Electricity bill, LPG bill, or any gov issue)
- Proof of identity (aadhar, Voter Id, driving license)
- Agricultural land paper
- Bank passbook
- Income certificate
- Domicile certificate
How to Track your KALIA Yojana Grievance Application status?
After you have successfully registered for the scheme, you can also track your application status any time for the official portal at kalia.co.in, to track your application online follow these few simple steps.
- Step: Go to the official website of KALIA Yojana Grievance
- Step: on the home page select on the “Online Grievance Application form” option, on the menu top right corner side.
- Step: Now click on the “track your Application” option on the top right corner.
- Step: A new page will appear, where you will need to enter your token number.
- Step: After entering your token number click on the “show” option to display the status of your application.
Important Highlight on KALIA Yojana Odisha
Here is the important highlight on KALIA Yojana, the government of Odisha has come up with the scheme for the better of the state farmer to help them developed in the farming sector for cultivators, croppers, and landless agricultural labor. Under this scheme the government is to provide the following benefit to the eligible farmers:
- The government is to provide financial help to all the small and the marginal by giving them Rs. 25000 to every family over five seasons to help them boost on imputing like seeds, fertilizers, patricides, and all the assistance in growing crops.
- The landless farmer also will get benefit under this scheme as Rs. 10000 per family annually to every household.
- There will also be a life insurance cover of Rs. 2 lakh on the nominal rate of Rs. 330 per month. (165 will be paid to the government of Odisha).
- Personal accident cover of Rs. 2 lakh at the nominal rate of Rs. 12 (Rs. 6 will be paid to the government of Odisha).
- Also there you can get a loan from the bank up to Rs. 50000 at the interest rate of 0% or an interest-free loan (crop loan).
Helpline Number for Odisha KALIA Yojana
If you have any queries regarding KALIA Yojana then applicants may contact on the given helpline number mention below:
- Toll-Free Number: 1800-572-1122
FAQ’s Frequently Asked Question
What if KALIA Yojana?
Is a Scheme launched by the government of Odisha for farmer welfare, KALIA is also known as the “Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation” this scheme is to being accelerated in agriculture prospects and reduce poor farmers in the state.
Who can apply for the KALIA Yojana?
Small and marginal farmers of the state Odisha can apply for the scheme.
How to apply for KALIA Scheme?
Read this full article.
Note: To get more updates on Kalia Yojana keep visiting our site (https://www.sarkariyoujana.in/)