Kalyana Laxmi Status is an online portal run by the government of Telangana seems 2014. Kalyana Laxmi schemes to help those married couples from weak financial support to prevent various issues. This scheme is mainly to help minorities below the poverty line. Most of this scheme is fully operational and the state government is serving those poor people from different categories and areas where these schemes are functional, now there is also another scheme YSR Kalyana Laxmi pathakam scheme.
The government has issued this scheme to pay in difference installment amount, 1st installment of 70000 will be payable before the marriage for the function and hall booking and the rest of the installment of Rs 30000 will be paid after the marriage, this scheme will apply to all types of people under ST, ST, BC, EBC, Muslim, Christian, etc.
Kalyana lakshmi Status 2020
This scheme is initially launched by the government of Telangana for those economically weaker sections families, Kalyana Laxmi Scheme is only available for the citizen of State Telangana, the total amount of Rs 1 lakh will be applied for the eligible candidates, the amount will be directly transferred to the bride’s bank account in case of the orphan.
Kalyana Laxmi scheme application can be registered only through the online official portal; you can also check your Kalyana Laxmi status by visiting the official site using your aadhar number.
Kalyana Laxmi scheme overview
|Name of Scheme||Kalyana Laxmi|
|Eligibility||SC/ST/BC/EBC and minority|
|Purpose||Financial support to Bride’s|
|Scheme sanctioned Amount||Rs. 1,00,116|
|Post category||State govt Scheme|
|Eligible Beneficiaries||Brides of Telangana State|
|Main Motto||To help poor people of Telangana state|
|Mode of application||online|
Features of Kalyana Laxmi scheme
Kalyana Laxmi welfare scheme that helps the minority section of the state to reduce the child marriage that covers the large part of the marriage expenses, for the weaker section family’
Here are the lists of Kalyana Laxmi scheme features
- This scheme covers minorities and the backward class of the state.
- Kalyana Laxmi scheme serves the financial assistance for the girl’s marriage.
- The candidates will get the assistance of Rs. 1 lakh from the Government/.
- This scheme enables the girls to avail of the support by applying online.
- Candidate’s girl’s form belonging to SC/ST, OBC, and Minority can apply for the scheme.
- The amount will be directly transferred to the applicant bank account, it provides transparency in the scheme.
- Eligible applicants can apply for the scheme from the official site.
- The applicant can also check their Kalyana Laxmi status from the official web portal.
How to register for the Kalyana Laxmi scheme? Steps by steps procedure
To apply for the Kalyana Laxmi scheme here are the steps by steps guide, before applying for the scheme please go through the guide. Here we have given the step by step process to apply online for the scheme.
- If you are eligible for the scheme, visit the official site telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
- Now find the registration page, and open the new registration page. (Kalyana Laxmi form consists of Bride particulars, Bride Groom Particulars, Details of Marriage, and uploads.
- Applicant must fill the Bride Particulars such as details of the Bride, Income certificate details, permanent address, present address bride bank account details, and bride mother account details
- Applicants need to fill the groom particulars
- The bridegroom particulars section contains details of the bridegroom and permanent address, (filled all these details correctly)
- Now, complete the details such as details of the marriage and upload scan copies which mention above.
- Final submission, enter the verification code from the given image and click on the “submit” button.
Kalyana Laxmi Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants should be female and have a minimum age of 18 years and above as the scheme does not support child marriages.
- This scheme is only for unmarried girls (widowers and divorces are not eligible for taking benefits of this scheme).
- All applicants should be belonging to the backward or minor class. Girls from the weaker economic sections are also eligible to apply for this scheme.
- The total family income of the applicant should be less than Rs 2 Lakh yearly for urban areas, and the disabled income limit is Rs 1.5 lakhs, the minority income limit is Rs. 2 lakh.
- The applicant needs to be a resident of Telangana state, Applicants without having proof of domicile of the state and migrates are not eligible to apply for this scheme.
Documents Required for Kalyana Laxmi Scheme 2020
This is the required documents which you will be required while proceeding with your application, here is the list of documents.
- Age Proof: Applicants must submit age proof in the application form, both for the bride and groom the scan copies in the portal must be uploaded to confirm it’s a legal marriage.
- Address proof: Applicants heed to upload the scanned copies of residential proof. (the can submit any utility bills or tax bills as proof
- Caste Proof Document: Girls belonging to SC/ST and OBC should submit the caste certificate issued by the government office.
- Marriage document: the couple should register their marriage under legal advisors. The marriage registrar issues it, and you should have a scanned copy to submit.
- Aadhaar card: The scan copy of the aadhar card both bride and broom must be uploaded in the portal while applying for the scheme.
- Bank account: for receiving the fund, the bank account for the bride must be submitted.
- Income Certificate: For an economically backward class, they can submit an income certificate.
How to check Kalyana Laxmi status 2020 online?
The applicant can check their Kalyana Laxmi Status online by entering their Aadhar number in the official portal.
- Visit the Kalyana Laxmi official website. (https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in)
- On the home page, you will see both links of Kalyana Laxmi and Shaadi Mubarak Services.
- Now click on the status option on the screen, and you will be redirected to the new page.
- Here give the bride Aadhar number and phone number in the text fields.
- Tab on “get Status and print” button on the below of the screen
- Here you can see the Kalyana Lakshmi Status easily in the web portal
- It will display the status of your application like the stage of the amount transfer, and you can also take the print of it.
Kalyana Laxmi helpline number
- For general issue: Called 040-23390228
- For Technical issue: Contact on. 040-23120311/ 23120312
Availability: 10:30 AM 5:00 PM only on working days.
FAQs Frequently Asked Question on Kalyana Laxmi Scheme
What is Kalyana Laxmi Scheme?
Kalyana-Laxmi scheme is a government scheme to provide financial support for marriage by the Telangana government. It is the best welfare scheme for the lower section of the state and reduces the burden of marriage.
Can we Apply Kalyana Laxmi after marriage?
Yes, you can apply for the Kalyana-Laxmi scheme only after marriage is registered. You need to give the marriage detailed in the application form.
Note: To get more update on Kalyana Laxmi status, keep visiting our site (https://www.sarkariyoujana.in/)