Labour Card Apply Online | Labour Card Registration | Labour Card Application Form | Labour Card Online | Labour Card Apply online Bihar | Labour Card Apply Online Punjab | Labour Card Apply Online Odisha | Labour Card Apply Online Jharkhand
The central government of India has announced to ensure that every people of the country will be provided work under the Labour scheme. To get the benefit of this scheme the citizen will first need to have a Labour Card, this labor card will be provided by the government authority. One can also apply for the Labour card through the online procedure by visiting the official web portal. Here in this article, we will discuss all the benefits, Work schemes, Registration procedures, eligibility, payment, and more for the Labour Card scheme.
Labour Card Scheme 2021
The central government and the state government of India have already started the labor scheme, to provided work to the citizen of the country. Under this scheme now the citizen can register themselves for the labor card. Once you have applied for the Labour card within 7 days you will be provided a labor registration number or the labor card number on your registered mobile number, after which you can also download your labor card from the official web portal for your future references the downloaded labor card is also valid for usages.
The benefit of Labour card
There are many benefits of having a labor card, once you have a labor card you can now get various types of work from the government official, here down below we have listed the available benefit of a Labour card.
- The assistance of Rupees 60,000 will be provided by the government for the higher education of the child of labor.
- Whatever the expenses are incurred on the treatment of the patient is suffering from any kind of disease, the entire expenditure will be cover by the government.
- Also, for the girl’s children’s marriage of the labor. The additional rupees of 55,000 will be provided by the government.
- If a child is born in a labor house. If there is a son, then rupees 12000 and if the child is a daughter then rupees 25000 will be provided for the government.
- Under the Bihar Labour Card Scheme, if the child or child of a labor cardholder labor passed the first class in class 10, then they will be given different incentives according to their merit list.
- There are also many benefits available for the different states, in the down below we have given a link for all the states, go check down below.
Lists of work provided under Labour Card (All India)
There are various types of work available under the India Labour Card Scheme, here we have collected some of the work which is provided under the Labour card.
- Engaged in building construction and road construction work
- Skilled worker mansion
- Mansion helper
- Electricians and enclosure work in IT building
- Mistry working in the building and floor tiles
- Setting and iron binder
- Grill and welding worker
- Concrete mixer
- Machine operator and mixer tippers
- Female worker
- Roller driver and dam construction work
- Laborer operating various modern instruments
- Water management worker
- Engaged in construction and stone breaking work
- Workers working under the MNGEGA program and forestry
Document required to apply for Labour card 2021
If you are looking to apply for the labor card, you will need to keep the mention documents handy while registering for the labor card online.
- Passport size photocopy (recently click)
- PAN Card
- Bank Account (Passbook)
- Address proof (any)
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number
- Work certificate
Labour card apply Apply 2021
If you are looking to apply for the labor card online in 2020, here are the details step by step full procedure given below for online labor card application.
- Step 1: Go to the official web portal of the Labour Resources Department of your state. (see below for your state direct link)
- Step 2: From the home page of the portal click on “Act Management System” for (online registration and renewal)
- Step 3: Now for the options click on the link “Labour Act Management and Renewal”
- Step 4: Here on this page you will need to choose your preferred language.
- Step 5: Once you click on the link, the guideline will be open on your screen read the full guideline given on the page.
- Step 6: Now click on the option “Register Now” to proceed with registration.
- Step 7: After you click on register, now you will need to enter your “Username” and “Password”
- Step 8: A new page will be open, here on this page you will get an option “Registration Renewal”, “Annual Returns”, & “Report”
- Step 9: Now provide you details on the application and click on the option “Register”
- Step 10: Once you have completed the registration, you will need to upload all the supporting documents on the portal.
- Step 11: Now you can also save your form and get a print copy for future references.
Payment Procedure status for Labour Card
If you have already registered for the Labour card, then here is the step-by-step procedure to see the payment status on the Labour card payment.
- Step 1: Go to the official web portal of the Labour card of your state. (see your state list below)
- Step 2: From the home page click on the payment button for your account.
- Step 3: Now click on the option “Make Payment”
- Step 4: Once you have click on the option, you will be asked to provide your application number.
- Step 5: Enter your application number and click on the option to make a payment, then select the payment method.
- Step 6: There are two types of payment methods Challan & Online payment
- Step 7: You can select any payment method and make a payment, once your payment is complete now you can get a print of your payment slip.
All-State Labour Card Department official web portal
Here we have collected all the state list official links for the Labour Card Scheme throughout India, check the link below.
|SL||State||Labour Registration Department Link|
|1.||Andhra Pradesh (Labour Department)||Click Here|
|2.||Arunachal Pradesh (Department of Labour and Employment)||Click Here|
|3.||Assam (Labour & Employment Department)||Click Here|
|4.||Bihar (Labour Department)||Click Here|
|5.||Chhattisgarh (Department of Labour)||Click Here|
|6.||Goa (Department of Labour)||Click Here|
|7.||Gujarat (Labour & Employment Department)||Click Here|
|8.||Haryana (Labour Department)||Click Here|
|9.||Himachal Pradesh (Labour & Employment Department)||Click Here|
|10.||Jammu & Kashmir (Department of Labour & Employment)||Click Here|
|11.||Jharkhand (Labour & Employment)||Click Here|
|12.||Karnataka (Department of Labour)||Click Here|
|13.||Kerala (Labour Commissioner)||Click Here|
|14.||Madhya Pradesh (Labour Welfare Board)||Click Here|
|15.||Maharashtra (Department of Labour)||Click Here|
|16.||Manipur (Department of Labour)||Click Here|
|17.||Meghalaya (Department of Employment & Craftsmen Training)||Click Here|
|18.||Mizoram (Labour, Employment & Industrial Training Department)||Click Here|
|19.||Nagaland (Labour & Employment Department)||Click Here|
|20||Orissa (Labour Directorate)||Click Here|
|21.||Punjab (Labour & Employment Department)||Click Here|
|22.||Rajasthan (Labour Department)||Click Here|
|23.||Sikkim (Labour Department)||Click Here|
|24.||Tamil Nadu (Labour Department)||Click Here|
|25.||Tripura (Directorate of Labour)||Click Here|
|26.||Uttarakhand (Department of Labour)||Click Here|
|27.||Uttar Pradesh (Labour Department)||Click Here|
|28.||Andaman & Nicobar||Click Here|
|29.||Chandigarh (Labour Department)||Click Here|
|30.||Dadra & Nagar Haveli (Labour Department)||Click Here|
|31.||Diu (Labour & Employment Office)||Click Here|
|32.||Delhi (Labour Department)||Click Here|
|33.||Lakshadweep (Labour Department)||Click Here|
|34.||Pondicherry (Labour Department)||Click Here|
Important Link for Labour Card
- Labour Card Registration
- Online Labour card apply Odisha
- Labour Card apply online Punjab
- Labour Card apply online Bihar
- Labour Card apply online Jharkhand
- Labour Card Application form
FAQ Frequently Asked Question on Labour Card
What is the total working time under Labour Scheme?
An employee under the labor card scheme is allowed to work for a 2-hour minimum daily, and not more than 10 hours in total. No employees are allowed to work more than 59 hours of overtime.
How to apply online for a Labour card license?
To apply for the labor card license, the applicant will have to do a labor registration under the labor resource department of your state. Check the full procedure on the given article.
What is the benefit of the Labour card scheme?
There are many benefits to the labor card scheme, once you have applied for the labor card. Under this scheme the government has provided many benefits such as a sum of rupees 55,000 will be given for the daughter marriage and a sum of rupees 25,000 will be provided for the birth of a daughter, for more details read the full article.
- NREGA Job Card List 2020-2021 | Procedure to Apply for New MGNREGA card online Registration
- Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana 2020-21 | Apply Online, Eligibility, Tax Benefit, Interest Rate
- Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana 2020 | (PM Ration Subsidy Yojana) | Online Application, Eligibility & Benefits
- Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan Yojana 2020 | Online Application, Benefits and Eligibility (Aatma Nirbhar Yojana)
- Bihar Agriculture Farmer Registration 2020-21 | DBT Agriculture | Online Form, Application
- CSC Online Registration: CSC Seva Kendra | CSC portal apply Online | VLE Society | CSC Operator