Mee Bhoomi | Meebhoomi ap | Mee Bhoomi fmb | Mee Bhoomi app | Mee Bhoomi map | Mee Bhoomi passbook | Mee Bhoomi Aadhar link | meebhoomi.ap.gov.in
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched the Mee Bhoomi online portal in the June of 2015, to provide the plot details online for the access of the public use. The Mee Bhoomi online portal is also being created to view the Mee Bhoomi land record (Bhumi Jankari), and also to register the applicant’s land through the online procedure. By using this portal you can also see the Bhumi Jankari (land Information). Through this portal the applicants can also get the ROR 1-B, the main purpose of the Mee Bhoomi portal by the government of Andhra Pradesh is to give the local people of the state of their land details the local language so that everyone can get the general description about a particular land and understand it.
The Mee Bhoomi AP land Records Adangal, ROR 1B, Village Map, and all the service lists details which all you need to know are being given here in this article. By these steps taken by the government, we can understand that now India is moving toward the complete digitization in this you can get a completely online process through which the information such as the Land Records Adangal, ROR 1B, and the Village Map can be obtained by this portal.
Mee Bhoomi AP Land Records Overview
|Launched By||Revenue Department (Govt. Of Andhra Pradesh)|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective of Portal||Providing online land records|
|Department name||Revenue Department|
|Category||Only State Andhra Pradesh|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Details Overview of Meebhoomi AP Land Record Portal
The Meebhoomi AP Portal was launch by the government of Andhra Pradesh with the collaboration of the Department of Revenue; the portal was started by the Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu in the year 2015 with the vision to move forward to a digitization India. The Meebhoomi Portal was also designed and developed by the concerned authority so that all the people can review their plot (land) details by not getting out of their house at all. This step was taken by the government because many times people have faced a lot of problems and roaming here and there in the search of their land records and the search of correct office for the land records.
Also, now the government has made all the information accessible to the common people by the use of the Meebhoomi Portal, this portal has already had all the records related to the Land Records Afangal, ROR 1B, and the village Map. Also, the portal has eased the process of obtaining encumbrance certificates or Land Records with all the transparency.
Important Features of Meebhoomi AP Land Records Portal
Meebhoomi portal has some important features which are implemented by the government of Andhra Pradesh. The Revenue Department has provided important features to make easy access to get through the land records and related documents. Here are the listed important features of this portal.
- The Government of Andhra Pradesh and ensure that the availability of the land records through the online portal, through this portal you can access your land-related document anywhere anytime.
- Now you can also access all the features of the portal through the release of mobile apps.
- Field Management Book (FMB) and Village Map also can be viewed through the official mobile apps and the official website
- All the office bearers and the patterns are now constantly be informed about the SMS changes and their progress.
- If you have any complaints related to your land records, you can lodge your complaint on the official portal at any time.
Procedure to check Meebhoomi AP Land Record Online
Applicants who have already apply for the Meebhoomi AP online; now can also check for the AP Land records online. To check your AP Land Records online applicants can follow the below mention procedure.
- Step: Go to the official portal of Mee Bhoomi AP (https://meebhoomi.ap.gov.in)
- Step: On the homepage, you will see the “Mandal and village of a particular district”
- Step: Now click on the mentioned district; you will be redirected to a new page.
- Step: On the new page you will be asked to enter you provided Bank Account Number and your Aadhar Number. (Enter your details correctly).
- Step: OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number with your account number.
- Step: If your mobile number is not linked with your account number, then you will be asked to link your mobile number with your account number.
- Step: Now enter your OTP and captcha from the given box, and click on “submit”, to display your land details.
Procedure for the correction of Mee Bhoomi AP Land Record
After you have applied for the Mee Bhoomi AP Land Records, and if you have made any mistake while registering for the Meebhoomi website then you can apply for a correction to the department within 15 days from the date you have applied for the Meebhoomi. To apply for the corrections you can follow the given steps here mention below.
- Step: Go to the official portal of (https://meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/)
- Step: From the homepage click on the “Complain”
- Step: Now click on the “Register of Complaints” from the drop-down menu.
- Step: New page will appear on your screen with the complaint form.
- Step: Fill all the details correctly (Applicant Name, Mobile Number, Aadhar Number, etc). And click on the “Submit”
- Step: An OTP will be sent to your register mobile number, Enter the OTP and click on the “save”
Procedure to check Meebhoomi ROR 1-B Records
Applicants can check the ROR 1B records form the Meebhoomi official portal, to check the ROR 1-B record you can follow the mentioned step by step below:
- Step: Go to the official portal of (https://meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/searchROR.aspx).
- Step: Choice the survey you want to search for (Survey, Account Number, Adaru Number, Name of Pattadar).
- Step: Select the following from the option (District, Zone, Village)
- Step: Now enter the asked information on the following page.
- Step: Enter the security captcha code from the given box.
- Step: Now click on the “show” button to view the ROR 1B.
Procedure to File Complaint for Mee Bhoomi AP Land Records
If you have any complaints related to the Meebhoomi AP land records, you can complain about the official website of Meebhoomi. Follow the mentioned step by step below to file the complaint.
- Step: Go to the official portal of Mee Bhoomi AP (https://meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/).
- Step: From the homepage click on the “Complaints”.
- Step: From the dropdown menu click on the “Register of Complaints”.
- Step: Now you will be redirected to a new page with the complaints form, fill all the required details on the page (Applicant Name, Mobile Number, Aadhar Number, etc).
- Step: Now click on the “Click” Button to proceed.
- Step: OTP will be sent to your register mobile number, enter OTP, and click on the “Save” button to register your complaint.
Procedure to check Complaints Status of Mee Bhoomi AP Land Records
To check the status of your complaint about Meebhoomi AP, follow this simple step by step guide given below.
- Step: Go to the official web portal of Mee Bhoomi AP Land Records. (https://meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/).
- Step: From the homepage click on the “Complaints” option
- Step: From the dropdown menu click on the “The Status of your Complaints”.
- Step: Now you will be redirected to a new page, from this page click on the option given accordingly. (District Name, Complaints No).
- Step: To view your complaints click on the “Click”
Your copy of complaints and the status of your complaints will appear on the redirected page.
Procedure to Link your Aadhar Card Number to your Mee Bhoomi Survey Number
If you have not yet linked your Aadhar card Number to your Meebhoomi survey Number, then the applicant must link for your future references. To link your Aadhar card number to the Meebhoomi survey number you can follow this step by step guide here given below.
- Step: Go to the official web portal of Mee Bhoomi AP Land Records. (https://meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/).
- Step: From the homepage click on the “Aadhaar other Identities” option
- Step: Now click on the “Aadhaar link” option from the dropdown menu.
- Step: you will be redirected to a new page, from here select on the Aadhar Number” box and enter your District Name, Zone Name, Village Name, Account Number.
- Step: After filling in all the details enter the security CAPTCHA from the given box.
- Step: To complete your application now click on the “Click” (now you will see all the information related to Aadhar link to your account).
Procedure to link Aadhaar number to Mee bhoomi Account
The applicant must link your Aadhar card with your Meebhoomi account for easy access to your account. For linking your Aadhaar number follow this step by step guide here given below.
- Step: Go to the official web portal of Mee Bhoomi AP Land Record. (https://meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/).
- Step: From the homepage click on the “Aadhaar Other Identities”
- Step: Now click on the “Aadhaar linking” option from the drop-down menu.
- Step: You will be redirected to a new page with the Aadhar linking form.
- Step: Now click on the “Account Number” box and enter your District Name, Zone Name, Village Name, Account Number.
- Step: Now enter the security CAPTCHA code from the given picture, and click on the “Click” button to proceed with your application.
Services Provided under Mee Bhoomi AP Land Records Portal
- Mee Seve and Mee Bhoomi issue report
- Crop types grew inland
- Patta Names
- Survey Names
- Adangal Survey
- AP 1B Land Records
- Lands Records Aadhar Card Linkages
- Pattadar Passbooks
- Village Landlords List
- Pattadar Passbook Statistics
Benefits provided under Mee Bhoomi AP Land Records
- Aadhaar seeding with land records
- Issuance of e-Pattadhar Passbook
- Providing service through MeeSeva
- Public access for all the citizen (through local language)
- ROR 1-B received a selected account No. Or Aadhar No.
- View of entire Village Map ROR 1B
Mee Bhoomi AP Helpline Number
If you have any complaints or queries related to Meebhoomi online portal, the applicant can contact the tehsildar office or for and technical query you can drop an email.
FAQ’s Frequently Asked Question on Mee Bhoomi AP Land Records
What is Meebhoomi online portal?
Meebhoomi is an online portal launch by the government of Andhra Pradesh for easy access to Land Records and land registration. Also, the applicant can download Adangal and 1-B documents from this portal.
What is the ROR 1-B document?
The government of Andhra Pradesh has introduced the ROR 1-B document to keep all the records of land by the tahsildar. The document also can be used for the litigations in courts and the banking loans.
What is the Adangal or Pahani Report?
Adangal is a document will all the information related to the land, which also can be used for buying and selling land.
Note: To get more updates on Mee Bhoomi keep visiting our site (https://www.sarkariyoujana.in/)