Odisha Ration card list | Odisha Ration Card Beneficiary List 2020 | Village/ Block wise PDS Ration card list | Odisha ration card list online | Check Odisha Ration card list online | PDS Odisha ration card list 2020 | Odisha ration card list 2021 Garib Lakyan Yojana
THE latest PDS Odisha Ration card list has been already issued by the Food Supplies & Consumers Department of Odisha. All the applicants who have already applied for the ration card, now you can check your Odisha Ration Card list for your name. Under the Odisha Ration card you can check for the NFSA Odisha Ration card Beneficiary list 2020, Village/ Block wise PDS Ration card Beneficiary list & Status, and also all the other important documents. Under this article, we have provided all the important information related to the Odisha Ration card list.
About Odisha ration card
Throughout the country the ration card is provided by the state government of India, there are various types of ration cards available for the citizen which are provided based on the family’s financial status. Through the ration card, one can purchase all the necessary items at a minimal price range, products such as food grains, and all the other essential items. Also, the ration card is an extremely important document if you are living in India.
Odisha Ration Card list 2021 Overview
|Scheme type||Ration Card|
|Scheme Name||Odisha Ration Card List|
|Launched under||Food & Consumer Affairs Department Odisha|
|Main Objective||Provided food grains at an affordable rate|
|Categories||Odisha Government Scheme|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Official web portal||https://pdsodisha.gov.in/|
Odisha PDS Ration card List Latest Update
The government of Odisha has released a new update for the ration card list for the year 2020-21, all the applicants who have already applied for the ration card now you can check for your name on the new ration card list. Here in this article, we have provided all the information for Odisha ration cards, such as How to check the Odisha ration card list? The benefit of having a ration card and many more.
Through the online ration card the Indian government also many subsidize in all the essential item through the ration card one can able to get various types of the food item and carry on your life even if you can pay for the regular price of the food item.
What is the main objective of Odisha’s ration card?
The government of Odisha has provided a ration card to all the citizen of the state, through the ration card now the citizen of the state can access all the essential benefit provided by the government. The citizen of Odisha can also check their name on the new ration card list for the year 2020. The main objective for providing the ration card is to provide food grand to the citizen of the state, ration card is also an important document for all the citizens of the country. Through the ration card, the beneficiary can avail of ration at a subsidized rate.
What is the Benefit of the Odisha Ration card list?
There are many benefits of having a ration card, here we have mentioned some of the benefits of the Odisha Ration card.
- By the use of a ration card, you can get the essential item at the government-subsidized rate.
- Ration card can also be used as an identity document
- Ration card can also be used to apply for various types of certificates
- Throughout the ration card, you can opt benefit to various types of a government scheme
- Now to check your ration card details, you are no longer need to visit the government official
- The Odisha ration card details are also available on the official portal of Odisha
- Now Kerosene is also made available for the BPL card holder families
Types of Ration card provided in Odisha
There are their types of ration cards provided by the government of Odisha, depending on the family status of the card-holder. Here is the detailed information for the ration card available in Odisha.
- Priority Ration Card: this ration card is provided by the state government of Odisha for those who meet the eligibility criteria set by the government. All the cardholder of this ration card will be provided up to 5 Kilograms of food grain per member of the family every month.
- Antyodaya (AAY) Ration Card: This ration card is only provided to the poorest of poor household, under this ration card the government provides food grain up to 35 kilograms to every cardholder.
Note: Before the NFSA was introduced throughout the state, there were three types of ration cards.
- APL (Above Poverty Line) Ration card: this card is also known as the (white color), this card are provided to the family whose income is above ₹ 1,00,000
- BPL (Below Poverty Line) Ration card: this card is also known as the pink color card, this card is provided to the family whose income is below ₹ 24,200
- Antyodaya Ration card: this ration card is only provided to the landless laborers, marginal farmers, artisans, craftsmen, widows, sick person, illiterate, disabled adults with no means of subsistence fall under this category
Eligibility criteria for Odisha Ration Card
If you are looking to apply for the Odisha ration card, then you must be eligible for the ration card Odisha. Here are the lists of eligibility criteria given below
- To apply for the Odisha Ration card you must be a citizen of India and a resident of the state of Odisha
- You can only apply for one new ration card
- An applicant must not possess any other ration card
What is the document required to apply for the Odisha Ration card?
If you are looking to apply for the Odisha ration card, you must keep the mentioned document handy while walking for the registration.
- Address proof
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhar card
- Bank Passbook
- Income Certificate
- Ration card surrender receipt (in care of transferring)
- Photo identification proof of all the family members
How to Apply for an Odisha Ration card?
Before apply for the Odisha ration card, you must go through the above article and if you meet all the eligibility criteria then you can proceed with the application. Here is the step by step procedure given below to apply for the Odisha ration card.
- Step 1: Go to the official web portal of the Odisha Ration card. (https://foododisha.in/)
- Step 2: From the home page click on the option “e-bitaran”
- Step 3: A new page will be open on your screen, here you will need to click on the option “Ration card application form” or (click here direct link)
- Step 4: Once your application is downloaded on your device, now take a print out of the application form.
- Step 5: Now fill the application form carefully with all the details asked on the application form.
- Step 5: Attach all the supporting documents with the application form
- Step 6: Now submit the Odisha Ration Card Application form to the nearest DFO Office also you will need to pay the application fee
Note: Within 30 to 40 days after the summiting of the application form, your ration card will be delivered to your address
How to download Odisha PDS Ration Card lists 2021?
If you have already applied for the ration card, then you can check for your name on the ration card lists. Here is the step by step procedure given below to download Odisha Ration Card lists.
- Step 1: Go to the official web portal of Odisha ration card. (https://pdsodisha.gov.in/)
- Step 2: From the home page click on the option “Ration Card Search”
- Step 3: A new page will be open on your screen, here you will need to enter your District, Block, and FPS details
- Step 4: Now hit on the “Get Report” button
- Step 5: On the new page all the Odisha card lists will be open on your screen.
List of subsidizing rice quantity given to the ration card holder
|BPL Families||25 kg||Family||₹ 1/ kg|
|BPL Rice for APL families of 8KBK||25 kg||Family||₹ 1/ kg|
|AAY families||25 kg||Family||₹ 1/ kg|
|Families of fishermen (RORC)||25 kg||Family||₹ 1/ kg|
|PLOs families||25 kg||Family||₹ 1/ kg|
|SC /ST||15 kg||Individual||₹ 1/ kg|
|Differently-abled persons||10 kg||Individual||₹ 1/ kg|
How to check for dealers under the Odisha Ration Card list?
To check for the dealer’s lists under the Odisha ration card, follow the given procedure below.
- Step 1: Go to the official web portal of Odisha ration card list. (https://portal.pdsodisha.gov.in/)
- Step 2: From the home page click on the option “List of Dealers with Ration Card”
- Step 3: A new page will be open, here you will need to enter your details such as your District, Block/ ULB and click on the “Show” button
- Step 4: On the new page the list of dealers with ration card will be displayed on your screen
District wise Odisha FPS Dealer Lists
|District Name||No. of FPS Dealer|
District wise No. of Depots
|District Name||No. of Depots Reg.|
How to check for Online Miller report for Odisha ration card?
To check for the online miller report of Odisha ration card list follow the step by step procedure given below.
- Step 1: Go to the official web portal of Odisha food supplies and consumer welfare department.
- Step 2: From the home page click on the option “Registration Status” under the recruitment section and the list click on the “Online Miller Report” link
- Step 3: A new page will be open on your screen, here you will need to enter your details such as your District name, Number on Millers Engaged for Procurement
- Step 4: Now, on the number given with the District Name and a New list will open on your screen with the Millers Registered for Procurement
- Step 5: Find your miller and click on the Take print button to open the complete Report.
NFSA (National Food Security Act) Implementation Updates
After the implementation of the National Food Security Act (NFSA), 2013 for the state of Odisha, now the cost of the item provided in the ration shop has also increased and the amount of ration provided per family has also made cheaper. Under this Act, the supplies of rice have also decreased to ₹ 1 per kg for all the poor families, below we have listed all the information of the families who will be provided benefits under the NFSA Act. 2013
- PVTG Category Family
- Families living without shelter
- Destitute and begging families
- Widows and other single women who have no support.
- More than 40% of a disabled person
- Older persons above 60 years who do not have any kind of support.
- Daily workers
- People suffering from leprosy / HIV and other serious diseases
Contact Helpline Number for Odisha Ration Card
If you have any complaints or quires related to the Odisha Ration card list, you may contact on the given helpline details below.
- Toll-Free No. 1967
- Consumer Advice Centre – 1800-3456760
- Food Supplies & Consumer Welfare Department,
- Odisha State Secretariat, Secretariat Marg,
- Unit-2, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- CSC Online Registration: CSC Seva Kendra | CSC portal apply Online | VLE Society | CSC Operator
- National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2020-2021 | Registration, Track Application & Payment Status, Renewal Form
- NREGA Job Card List 2020-2021 | Procedure to Apply for New MGNREGA card online Registration
- PM Scholarship Scheme 2020-21 | PM Narendra Modi Scholarship for 12th Pass Students
- Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana 2020-21 | Apply Online, Eligibility, Tax Benefit, Interest Rate, FAQs
- All India Ration Card List 2020 | Check your name on the new Rashan Card from any state
- Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana 2020 | (PM Ration Subsidy Yojana) | Online Application, Eligibility & Benefits
- Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan Yojana 2020 | Online Application, Benefits and Eligibility (Aatma Nirbhar Yojana)
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2020 | PM Kisan Yojna list | Instalment details: pmkisan.gov.in
- KALIA Yojana list of 2020 | Kalia Yojana New list | Application Procedure, Application Status