Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta in the launch by the Tamil Nadu Government to change the outlook of the country, it has been designed by the government for the Digitalization of the land record. Under this scheme, you can also view your land documents known as the Patta Chitta online land records. The government of Tamil Nadu has made must easier for the people of the state who are spending money at CSC Centre for applying for the land record.
Patta Chitta has become extremely important for the people who want to register their land records which under this the official land document is issued by the government of Tamil Nadu. Tamil Nadu government has launched an official Patta Chitta portal which you can easily view land records. All the land records under Tamil Nadu will be available on the official web portal of Patta Chitta, the language of the portal will be in the official Tamil Nadu Language.
Patta Chitta Land Record Portal Overview
|Portal Name||Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta Land Record|
|Launched by||Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Beneficiaries||People of Tamil Nadu|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Department Name||Revenue Department|
|Objectives||To Access land information through digitization|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Government Scheme|
What is TN Patta Chitta Portal?
Patta Chitta is a legal land document issued by the government of Tamil Nadu in the name of the real owner of the property and also a legal revenue document giving information about the property issued by the village administration officer and a Taluka office, through this portal the land is classified into Nanjai (wetland) and Punjabi (dry land). In which the term “Nanjai” refers to a specific land or area with the water bodies like canals, rivers, ponds, etc. On the other hand, the word “Panjai” refers to the association of lesser water bodies with land.
The online Patta also serves as a revenue record of a specific piece of land which is also known as the “record of Right” (ROR) which include the following details:
- Name of the property owner
- Name of the district concerned, takula and village
- Patta number
- Survey Number and Subdivision
- Land area information and tax Details
- Description of land being wetland or dry land
Procedure for applying on Patta Online Application
To apply for the Online Patta Chitta application via online mode, you will need to follow these few steps mention down below.
- Step: Visit the official web portal of Tamil Nadu revenue services also (Patta Chitta). https://eservices.tn.gov.in/
- Step: Click on the “Vier Patta & FMB/ Chitta/ TSLR Extract” (after clicking you will be redirected to a new page).
- Step: On the new web page select your following concert: a). District b). Area type (rural/ urban).
- Step: Now click on the “Submit”
- Step: On the next page enter your details correctly such as your District Name, Taluk Name, Town Name, Ward Number, Block Name, Survey number, Sub-division number
- Step: Now see the authentication value and enter correctly inside the box.
- Step: before final submission recheck you enter details and click on the “Submit”
Required documents for applying online Patta
Applicants those who are applying for Patta Chitta online, here are the lists of documents that you must keep handy while applying, according to the official website of the Tamil Nadu land record.
- Sale Geed for the verification. You will be required to submit the original sale deed with the photocopy to tahsildar or the concert officer in your area.
- Proof of possession. You will be required to submit identification to prove that your land is belonging to you, you can also submit the following documents as proof of possession such as a). Paid Tax Receipt b). Electricity bill c). Encumbrance certificate.
Application fee for applying online Patta
Note: If you are applying for the Patta Chitta Documentation through the online portal of land records in Tamil Nadu state then you are compulsory to pay the fee of rupees hundred via online payment.
How to Check Status for online Patta Chitta?
You can also check your online Patta Chitta document status online, to check the status of your Patta-Chitta document online you will need to follow this few steps mention here down below:
- Step: First visit the official web portal of Patta Chitta “link given here”
- Step: On the web page you will need to enter your “Application ID” and the “Captcha values”.
- Step: After entering all your details correctly now click on “get status”
- Step: Your Patta Chitta document status will be now display on your screen.
Procedure for transfer of Patta Chitta
If your land is registered via Patta Chitta then you can easily transfer Patta-Chitta in the event of a property sale. The process of Patta-Chitta transfer is similar to the registration process for Patta land. Here are the complete lists of the documents required for the transfer of Tamil Nadu Patta-Chitta is as follow:
- Copy of property sale record
- Proof of possession of the property, water, or the electricity bill.
- An affidavit
The major stages of Patta-Chitta transfer are as follow:
- For this procedure, you should apply to your nearest Tehsildar office.
- Your application will be accepted or rejected after examination of the specified property based on the documents provided with the application form.
Check validation of your Patta Certificate
You can also check your validity of issued certificates through the online portal of Patta, for this procedure you will need to follow some steps after which the status of patta Chitta will be reflected.
- Step: go to the official web site of TM patta. https://eservices.tn.gov.in/
- Step: Enter all the asked details
- Step: Now click on “verify Patta”
- Step: Now enter the “Reference number” and click on the “submit” option
How to view TM Patta Chitta register Extract?
- Step: Go to the official portal (https://eservices.tn.gov.in/)
- Step: from the home page go to the “view Patta Copy / A-Register” option
- Step: Click on the “view A-Register Extract” option
- Step: now you will be redirected to a new page, where you will have to select your district. Taluka, village.
- Step: Enter your survey No. And select your Sub-Division number
- Step: Enter the authentication value shown in the image
- Step: Click on “submit” and the document will be appear
FAQs Frequently Asked Question on TM Patta Chitta
How to view Patta Chitta online?
To view your Patta Chitta through the online portal here are the process:
- Go to the official web site of Patta Chitta
- First, visit the official web portal of Patta Chitta “link given here”
- On the web page, you will need to enter your “Application ID”.
- After entering all your details correctly now click on “get status”
- Your Patta Chitta document status will be now display on your screen.
How to transfer Patta in case of sale of the property?
If your land is registered via Patta Chitta then you can easily transfer Patta-Chitta in the event of a property sale. The process of Patta Chitta transfer is similar to the registration process for Patta land.
Is it important to have a Patta?
Yes, Patta certifies that the person legally owns the land or property. Also in case if there is any dispute related to the property, the Patta can be issued as evidence.
Note: To get more updates on Patta Chitta keep visiting our site (https://www.sarkariyoujana.in/)