The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme which is also widely known as the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana online apply Kisan registration, this scheme is launch by the Central Government of India for all the farmers across the country. The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi was first introduced by Piyush Goel (Finance Minister), under this scheme he has to bring that every farmer of the country would be given Rs. 6000 annually in 3 installments of Rs. 2000 per installment. The main purpose of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme was to provide financial support to the small and marginal farmers of India. The total annual expenditure for this scheme is expected to be Rs. 75,000 crore which was financed by the Union Government in the year 2019-2020.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2021
Recently weeks after the Government of India has announced a relief package under the Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme for the Indian farmers, under this scheme the Government of India will deposits funds into the farmers’ account of more than Rs. 8 crore farmers. The Government of India said that Rs. 16,146 crores will be transferred in the first installment under this scheme, of this Rs. 6000 will be transferred to every farmer annually.
The government has also uploaded a new list of PM Kisan’s official sites for the year 2020. Now the farmers can check their names of those who have been approved for the scheme, Applicants who want to know more detailed information about the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 2020 can go through the official site https://pmkisan.gov.in
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021 Overview
|Name of Scheme||Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme List|
|Launch by||Central Government of India|
|Beneficiary||Small and marginal farmers of India|
|Objective of Scheme||Providing financial assistance to the farmer|
|Launch date||24th February 2019|
|Government Ministry||Ministry of Agricultural and farmers and Welfare|
|Benefit||Financial assistance of Rs. 6000 annually|
|Total fund release in 5th Instalment||8.69 Crore|
|Total fund release in April 2020||7,384 Crore|
|PM Kisan Samman Registration Form||Click here|
|PM Kisan Samman Status||Click here|
|PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Application form||Click here|
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Check List 2021
Applicants who want to apply under this scheme should apply as soon as possible for the name to be seen in the new list of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana list of 2020 to avail the benefit of this scheme. Under this list only the small and marginal farmers will be provided financial assistance by the government of India. All those farmers who have applied for the scheme can see their name in the beneficiary list very easily through the official government of PM Kisan Nidhi’s home page. You can also see below the article of how to see your name in Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Lisa 2020, by following our given few steps.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 5th installment latest updates
According to the news recently the Union of Agriculture Ministry has announced the PM Kisan 5th installment of April 2020, the amount is about Rs. 18000 Crore to be sent to the 9 Crore farmers by the end of April 2020, the central government has also sent Rs. 14000 in 7 Crore farmer bank accounts to date, also the amount was to send directly to the farmer bank account via direct bank transfer. This amount was to be transferred at the begging of April month but due to the lockdown over the country, there was a delay. The central government has already started providing this installment to the farmer account. If you are also a farmer and looking for your name on the beneficiary list of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi’s list of 5th installment updates then follow down below.
Important updates: if you have already received all the 4th installments of last year, then the 5th installment of 2020 will automatically be credited to your provided bank account.
Eligibility for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Status
- PM Kisan Scheme does not include any public representatives, people doing jobs, and those coming under the income tax. But some people do not even cultivate their cultivable land, but still, they also get benefit under this scheme.
- Those people who are connected under class IV employees or as multi-tasking staff can also register themselves under these schemes.
- If any farmer used their land to cultivate something else, they will not be getting any benefit under this scheme.
- If any farmer does not cultivate anything although having cultivable land, even then he will not be getting any benefit under this scheme.
- In case if a beneficiary farmer dies, then his land is transferred in the name of the family, then still they will get the benefit of this scheme or in case if the land is sold to someone else then the person concerned will get the benefit of this scheme in whose the name is registered for the scheme.
Ineligibility for PM Kisan Yojana scheme
- Any former and current holders of the constitutional posts
- Any former and current ministers, ministers of the state and former, current members of Lok Sabha/ Rajya Sabha, State legislative assemblies, state legislative councils, former and current mayors of municipal corporations, former and current mayors of the district panchayats.
- All the serving or they retire officers and employees of the central, state, Government Ministries, offices, departments, and its field units central or the State Public Undertakings and attached offices, an autonomous institution, and regular employees of the local bodies under the government.
- Any superannuated, retired pensioners whose monthly income is more than 10000.
- Any person paying income txt in the last assessment year
- Any professionals such as doctors, engineers, lawyers, chartered accountants, and architects and registered with and practice professional bodies.
New Update for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2021
The new update has been announced by the central government under this scheme, which all the farmers who are eligible under this scheme will have to get their farmer credit card made under this scheme, all the eligible beneficiaries farmers of the country will have to go to their bank and fill a Kisan credit card form. Where you have a Kisan fund account, under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the bank has already been directed to issue KCC within 14 days of receiving the complete application from the farmers.
Also to get the direct benefit of this scheme, all the beneficiary farmers must have his/ her Kisan Credit card.
PM kisan samman nidhi yojana online apply kisan registration
To apply for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi yojana Kisan registration, you will need to full fill all the eligibility criteria mentioned on the official. also you can check your eligibility from the mention above. to register on the PM Kisan portal we have mentioned all the details given below. follow the step-by-step guide given below.
- Step: Applicant must visit the official webpage of the Department of Agriculture and farmers welfare. (https://pmkisan.gov.in)
- Step: Find the option for “Farmer Corner” on the official home page.
- Step: After clicking on the option, now open the next page, you will have to select some information like State, District, Sub Division Block, Village, etc…
- Step: After filling in all the information click on “Get Report” now next page will be open (Beneficiary list)
- Step: Now you can check your name in the lists.
How to register for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Online 2021?
To register for the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme, first please go through the Eligibility criteria, all the eligibility criteria must read carefully from the portal page.
- Step: If you are eligible for the Scheme then visit the official page of PM Kisan Nidhi
- Step: Now click on the “Farmer Corner” Option, under this, you will find “New farmer Registration” click on the option then you will be asked for the Aadhar number, after filling the aadhar number and all the information asked on the page, then click on the submit button.
- On the next page, a new registration form will be open in from of you, in which you will be required to fill up all the information correctly and submitted.
- After the successful registration, take a print copy of the registration form for future requirements.
Important Highlights for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 2021
- This Scheme is run for farmers; it is funded 100% by the central government.
- This scheme is working for farmers on 01 December 2018.
- Under this scheme, every farmer is provided financial assistance of Rs. 6000 in 3 installments annually i.e Rs. 2000 is deposited by the government directly in the farmers’ account after every 4 months.
- Under this scheme, the beneficiaries are selected by the government and the central government.
- Before registering under this scheme, every farmer has to contact the local Patwari, Revenue Officer, Nodal officer nominated by the government.
- Common Service Center (CSCs) has been authorized to register farmers for the scheme on payment of fees.
- Applicants (farmers) can also register themselves by visiting the farmer portal.
- Through the farmer’s corner in the portal, farmers can also edit their names on the official website as per their Aadhar database.
- Every farmer can know the status of his payment through PM Kisan Portal.
Government funding so far under PM Kisan Scheme
Under this scheme, funds are being transferred by the central government directly to the beneficiary farmer’s bank account. So far, the amount of Rs. 5,125 Crore has been transferred by the central government from April to July at 4 months’ installment rate. On March 26, finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has announced a package of Rs. 1.7 Cr to help the poor people who are being affected due to the lock-down and in the 1st week of April month under the Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme.
Contact Helpline Number PM Kisan Samman
If you have any problem related to this scheme, you can contact the helpline number below.
PM Kisan Help Desk
- Phone: 011-23381092, 91-11-23382401, 155261
- Toll-free Number: 1800-115526
- Email: email@example.com
FAQs Frequently Asked Question on PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
What is PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is a scheme launch by the Central Government of India to help the Farmers of the country.
How to check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List through the mobile app?
Applicants can check the list and payment through the mobile app, by downloading the app PMKISAN Gol
- Go to the Play Store on your android mobile, and search for the application PMKISAN Gol
- Open the application and on the home page, you will see all the services available.
- You can get any information regarding the PM Kisan Yojana
Note: For more updates on PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, please keep visiting our site (https://www.sarkariyoujana.in/)