Modi Scholarship | PM Scholarship Scheme | PM Modi Scholarship 2021 Apply Online | Narendra Modi Scholarship Scheme | PM Narendra Modi Scholarship for 12th Pass Students | PM Scholarship 2021 Application form | PM Modi Scholarship 2021 Last date | scholarship for 12th students by Modi
The Prime Minister Narendra Modi Scholarship Scheme has been launched for all the students national wide, this is the Scholarship for 12th pass students to take admission for higher studies such as UG & PG courses. Through the PM Scholarship scheme, the government will be providing financial assistance for pursuing undergraduate courses like BCA, BBA, Engineering, Medical courses, etc. Under this scholarship scheme, a total of 5500 crores of the amount is to be sanctioned for both girls and boys for each academics year.
The PM Scholarship is also known as the PM Scholarship for Class 12th pass students (PMSS). This scholarship is available for all the 12th pass candidates. To check your eligibility and procedure to apply online for PM Narendra Modi Scholarship check out this article below.
PM Modi Scholarship 2021
The Prime Minister Narendra Modi Scholarship Scheme 2020 is being announced for Class 10th and Class 12th students based on the merit list. Under this scholarship scheme, the award is to be disbursed in the name of Abdul Kalam and Atal Bihari Vajpayee for the academic year of 2020. For all the applicants who are willing to go for higher studies, the government will be providing a scholarship for higher education. The scholarship for 12th students by Modi will be provided based on student’s board examination marks.
Scholarship for 12th students by Modi
The PM Narendra Modi Scholarship for class 12th Pass Students has already started for various departments. To check the full lists of scholarship Eligibility, Last Date for the session 2020-21 scroll down below.
|PM Scholarship Scheme||Eligibility||Last Date|
|PM Scheme For Central Armed Police Forces And Assam Rifles||12th passed and dependant of Assam riffles||31st October|
|PM Modi Scheme For Wards Of States/Uts Police Personnel Martyred||12th pass and dependents of war widows||31st October|
|PM Scholarship For Ex-Serviceman||12th Passed||15th November|
|Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme For RPF/RPSF||12th Pass out||November 2020|
|Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme||12th Passed||31st December|
|Prime Minister‘s Scholarship Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles||12th Passed||31st December|
|Prime Minister’s Research Fellowship||12th Pass Out/Pursuing Degree||December 2020|
|Prime Minister’s Fellowship Scheme for Doctoral Research||12th Pass Out/Pursuing Degree throughout Year||November 2020|
|PM Special Scholarship Scheme for J&K Students||12th Passed||November 2020|
PM Narendra Modi Scholarship for 10th Pass Students
The PM Narendra Modi Scholarship for class 10th Pass Students has already started for various departments. To check the full lists of scholarship Eligibility, Last Date for the session 2020-21 scroll down below.
|PM Scholarship Scheme||Eligibility||Last Date|
|Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship||10th Passed Students||15th November|
|National Merit Cum Means Scholarship||10th Passed Students||31st December|
Eligibility Criteria for PM Narendra Modi Scholarship for 12th Passed Students
If you are looking to apply for the PM Modi Scholarship Scheme for 12th Passed Students 2020, then first you will need to be eligible for the scholarship. Here are the lists of eligibility given below.
- If Applicants are seeking admission in the 1st year of any professional or technical course.
- Applicants must score a minimum of 60% marks in the last examination, 12th/ Diploma/ Graduation, or equivalent in the case of a new candidate.
- The applicant must be a dependent widow/ Wards of Ex-Coast Guard personal or servicemen.
- Applicants must be Wards/ Widows of retired and serving CAPFs & AIR personal (Below officer rank).
- Candidates who are pursuing a 1st-year professional degree program in the field of engineering, medicine, dental, veterinary, BBA, BCA, B.Pharma, B.Sc. (Nursing, Agriculture, etc.) MBA & MCA.
- For those candidates who are applying under the renewal category, it’s mandatory to pass each subsequent academic year of a professional course being pursued by then with a minimum of 50% marks.
- If any applicants are in a grace period of one year, in this case, the candidates will have to delay submitting an application form for renewal a scholarship may be entertained.
Documents required to apply for PM Modi Scholarship 2021
Applicants, those who are looking to apply for the PM Modi Scholarship scheme for 12th passed students, will need to keep the following documents handy while walking toward the registration. The following documents are mention below.
- Photo (Passport size).
- Bank Account details
- Address proof
- Aadhar Card
- Recent Passed Certificate (Mark sheet).
Note: For more information on documents required details, check the official web portal for PM Scholarship. Also, you will need to scan all the mention documents before uploading.
PM Scholarship 2020-21 Application form for 12th passed students
PM Modi Scholarship Application form is now available on the official web portal of PM Scholarship. Remember PM Scholarship registration is an online procedure, to apply for the PM Modi Scholarship 2020-21 applicants will need to visit the official web portal.
Scholarship for 12th students by Modi Apply
If you met all the mention eligibility criteria, then you can apply for the PM Narendra Modi scholarship scheme 2020, to apply for the scholarship here the step-by-step procedure given below.
- Step 1: Go to the official web portal for PM Scholarship. (https://desw.gov.in/).
- Step 2: From the home page click on the “PMSS” option
- Step 3: Now scroll down and click on the “New Application” button
- Step 4: Once you click on New Application, a registration form will be open on your screen.
- Step 5: Fill in all the details mention on the application form, and click on the “Submit”
- Step 6: Once you click on the submit button Form 2 will be open on your screen.
- Step 7: On Form 2, you will need to fill in all your details as asked on the form.
- Step 8: Once you fill in all the details, click on the “Submit”
- Step 9: Now your application will be finally submitted, your application number will be displayed on your screen, note down your application number for future references.
PM Scholarship 2021 Application form Status
Applicants, those who have applied for the PM Narendra Modi Scholarship Scheme, here is the step-by-step procedure to check your application status online 2020.
- Step 1: Go to the official web portal of PM Scholarship. (https://desw.gov.in/)
- Step 2: From the home page click on the “Status of Application” option
- Step 3: A new page will be open on your screen, here you will need to enter your “DAK-ID” and enter the security CAPTCHA code from the given image and click on the “Search”
- Step 4: On the new page your application status will be open.
PM Narendra Modi Scholarship 2021 last date
Here are the lists of various scholarship schemes provided under the Mukhyamantri Scholarship Yojana, also the Last Date for the PM Scholarship is 15th December. Other tentatively scheduled dates are given below.
|Registration/Filling of online application||6th Nov to 5th Dec 2021|
|PM Modi Scholarship 2020 Last Date to Submit Form||15th Dec 2021|
|Verification of application by University and college||16th Dec to 31st December 2021|
|Scrutiny /verification confirmation of application by CAPFs& AIR||1st January to 15th January|
|Merit list preparation & Lot Generation phase||16th January to 26th January|
|Processing for sanctioning of scholarship by R&W DTE, MHA, and PMO||27th January to 5th January|
|Payment File Generation||6th February to 15th February|
|Distribution of scholarship amount||16th February to 28th February|
PM Scholarship Application Shortlisting
All the applications received for the PM Scholarship will be shortlisted based on order preferences as mention below and also the percentage of marks obtained by the applicants will be the entry qualification.
- Under the PM Scholarship scheme, there will be no rank restrictions for category A to E
- Under the Ward of Assistance Commandant, holding the local rank of CPFS & AR (Those who are not having the pay benefits Assistant commandant and drawing the salary of inspector) are also eligible for granting PMS under category F & G
- PM Scholarship Scheme applies only to children per family and should be ensured by the beneficiaries as well as by the respective CAPF & AR.
- All the applicants irrespective of his/ her marital status is eligible for PMSS
PMSS Scholarship lists for various department
Under the PM Scholarship scheme, there are various types of scholarships for PM Narendra Modi Scholarship for class 12th Passed Students. Hence here are the lists of scholarships with courses available.
B.Sc nautical and transportation technology
Bachelor of Planning
Bachelor of Fishery
B.sc Sericulture/crop physiology/sugar technology/
Bachelor in Agri marketing
B.Sc in Food processing
Bachelor of Science in diary technology
Bachelor in science in HS/HHA/HMCS
B.sc Neurotechnology/Public health
B. sc CPT
Note: For More details on courses, visit the official web portal of PMS Scholarship or Click here
Payment for PM Narendra Modi Scholarship
For the PM Narendra Modi Scholarship Scheme for class 12th passed students, the scholarship amount for the academic session 2020-21 will be paid for the applicants selected under fresh and renewal categories directly to your bank account of the selected applicants through the Public Management System (PFMS) under the direct benefit transfer program of the central government.
Help Desk for PM Scholarship
Applicants, if you have any complaints or queries related to the PM Scholarship, then you may please contact your state or Zila Sainik Secretarial. Or you can comment below.