Jan Aadhar Card download, If you are looking to download your Rajasthan Jan Aadhar card then you are on the right page. Here on this page, we have provided all the information related to How to download Jan Aadhar card online? also all the other related to the Jan Aadhar card is already listed below.
Jan Aadhar Card Scheme is a government scheme launched by the government of Rajasthan proposes by Chief Minister of the state Mr. Ashok Gehlot on 18 December 2019, through this scheme the government of Rajasthan is to replace the old flagship Bhamashah card. This means if the government of Rajasthan changes then the card of the people also will change. If you are looking to apply for Jan Aadhar Card you must be eligible, here we have listed all the eligibility criteria and procedures to apply for Jan Aadhar Card Rajasthan.
Also if you are a citizen of Rajasthan and looking to apply for this scheme, then you can go through the online portal and acquire more information.
Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card Overview
|Name of the Scheme||Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card|
|Launched by||Government of Rajasthan (CM Ashok Gehlot)|
|Beneficiary for||Citizen of Rajasthan|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Official web Portal||Click Here|
Features of Jan Aadhar Card
- The Jan Aadhar Card will have 10 digit identification numbers.
- This card will provide benefits and services to all the related government or welfare schemes.
- The Jan Aadhar Card can be provided as proof of identity (PoI) and proof of address (PoA).
- You can also access this card through your mobile app and enable all the available benefits.
- The New Jan Aadhar Card will also replace the other card like aayushman card, ration card, etc.
- Through this card now a woman with the age of 18 and above will be considered as the head of the family, in case if no woman is above the age of 18 then, a man of 21 years or more will be head of the family.
- In a new Jan Aadhar Card, a QR code has been introduced, by scanning the QR code you can get all the information of the card details.
- The Jan Aadhar card will be linked to your Aadhar card so that each person of the family can separate the biometric data.
- The Government of Rajasthan is to introduce more new schemes under this card. under Jan Aadhar card Rajasthan.
Jan Aadhar Card Benefit
By registering under Jan Aadhar Card, the citizens of Rajasthan can avail of many benefits provided under this scheme; here are the lists of the benefit provided under this scheme.
- The Aadhar card scheme is bringing transparency between the government and the people of the state.
- Through the Jan Aadhar card, now most of the scheme will be provided through the online portal which will lead to the reduction in corruption throughout the state
- Through this card, you can also access the selected beneficiary
- Any citizen of Rajasthan over the age of 18 can avail of this scheme.
Statistics of Beneficiary Joined so far under Jan Aadhar Card
|Total Enrolment Under Jan Aadhar Card so far|
|Total Transaction made under Jan Aadhar Card so far|
The vision of the Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card Scheme
The main vision of introducing the Jan Aadhar Card scheme is to provide the benefit of the Rajasthan government scheme through one single portal, through this new card now the citizen of Rajasthan can avail too many government services. This card will also be linked with your aadhar card for more security, also the biodata of all the people can easily be obtained. Through this card now the government of Rajasthan is to replace the existing ration card, seems you can also use this card in the ration shop.
Jan Aadhar Card download 2021
This procedure is for the people who have not yet register for this scheme, if you have already registered online for Jan Aadhar Card this you don’t need to register again. To access your Jan Aadhaar Card you can enter your registered mobile number and avail of your 10 digit Jan Aadhaar Family identification number; your ID number will be sent through SMS on your registered mobile number. Also, you can download your e-card through the online Jan Aadhar card portal free of cost, for those who have not yet registered and are interested to register for this scheme can follow the step-by-step guide given below.
- Step 1: Go to the official web portal of Jan Aadhaar card download link (https://janaadhaar.rajasthan.gov.in/)
- Step 2: From the home page click on the “Jan Aadhaar Enrolment” option
- Step 3: A new page will be open, here click on the “Citizen Registration” option
- Step 4: Now a new application form will be open, fill all the asked details on the form such as your Name, Aadhaar Number, Mobile Number, Gender, Date of Birth, etc.
- Step 5: After completing the form, now click on the “Submit” button
- Step 6: A new page will appear where you will need to click on “Civil Nomination” to open the form
- Step 7: Now you will need no enter your registration number, and your registration is complete
Procedure to recover your Registration Number
In case if you forget your registration number, here are the step-by-step guides to recover your Registration Number.
- Step 1: Go to the official web portal of Jan Aadhar (https://janaadhaar.rajasthan.gov.in/)
- Step 2: From the homepage click on the “Jan Aadhaar Enrolment” option
- Step 3: Now click on the “Citizen Forgot Registration” option, and you will be redirected to a new page
- Step 4: On this page, you will need to enter your registered mobile and hit on the “Search” button
- Step 5: OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number, enter the OTP and fill in all the details asked on the form
- Step 6: Now your registration number will be sent to your registered mobile number through SMS
Jan aadhar card download online with mobile number
- Step 1: Go to the official web portal of Jan Aadhar card (https://janaadhaar.rajasthan.gov.in/)
- Step 2: From the home page click on the “Jan Aadhar Enrolment” option
- Step 3: A new page will be open, here click on the “Card Status” option
- Step 4: Now you will get a form to enter all the details asked on the form and hit the “Search” button
- Step 5: Your Jan Aadhar Card status will be on your screen
Procedure to download Jan Aadhaar Card Mobile app
- Step 1: Open Play Store on your phone, and search for “Jan Aadhaar App”
- Step 2: Now Download and install the mobile app, Once the app is installed on your phone open the application
- Step 3: From the app, click on the “SSO Login” option
- Step 4: Now Enter your ID and Password on the app, and click on the option “get Jan Aadhaar ID” option
- Step 5: Your Id will be on your screen, note down your ID, and then click on get Jan Aadhar ID
- Step 6: Your Jan aadhar ID will be on your screen, Note down your ID, now click on Get Jan Aadhar status
- Step 7: Now to download your Jan Aadhaar card, click on the “Get eCard” Option, your Jan Aadhar card will be download on your phone.
SMS Services for Jan Aadhaar Number
A beneficiary can send SMS to mobile number 7065051222 from any of the formats given below.
- JAN <space> JID <space> <15 character Jan Aadhar Enrolment ID>
- JAN <space> JID <space> <12 digit UID number>
- JAN <space> JID <space> <10 digit mobile number >
Helpline Number for Jan Aadhaar Card
If you have any complaint or quires regarding Jan Aadhaar Card online you may contact on the given contact number
- Toll-Free Number: 1800-180-6127 (From 9:00 AM to 6:00 AM Monday to Friday)