Rajasthan SSO | SSO.rajasthan.gov.in registration | Rajasthan SSO id | Rajasthan SSO login | SSO ID | SSO ID login | SSO Rajasthan | SSO ID Registration Rajasthan
The Government of Rajasthan has launched the online portal Rajasthan SSO ID to provide the online facility to the citizens of Rajasthan, through this portal the Government is providing various services online. The Government of Rajasthan is already providing a large number of e-service, throughout this scheme the government is to bring all the services in one single platform for all the different e-services. Throughout this portal Rajasthan SSO ID you can create your SSO ID, as a unique Digital Identity to access all the e-services such as Updating/ Creating Aadhaar ID, Udyog Aadhaar Number (UAN), Business Registration Number (BRN), Bhamashah ID, and so on.
The SSO (Single Sign-On) online portal is to make available all the e-services in one single platform, the main motive of the portal is to provide service in a very simple, quick, and efficient way. Seem many people are always confused about where to find the right platform for their needs, also now all the data which are provided by the citizens will be securely stored in one single base which will be assured that all the personal data of the citizen will not be misused.
Rajasthan SSO Online Portal Overview
|Scheme Name||Rajasthan SSO|
|Launched by||Government of Rajasthan|
|Objectives||Provide G2G & G2P Service|
|Category||State Government Scheme|
|Department||One Digital ID|
|Mode of Operation||Online Service|
|Official web portal||https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in|
What is Rajasthan SSO Portal?
Rajasthan SSO Portal is an online all in one e-services provider platform, launched by the government of Rajasthan. This portal provides various facilities to the citizens of the state for various online activities. Any citizen of the state of Rajasthan, whether he/she is a job holder, student, or a business owner everyone can avail of these services. Under this portal, the government of Rajasthan of offering almost 40 government services on a single platform, to avail of these services the first user must register themselves on the official web portal of Rajasthan SSO ID Portal.
Services Provided under Rajasthan SSO Portal
The government of Rajasthan has provided various e-services under SSO Portal, here are the full lists of services available under this portal.
- Labour Department Management System (LDMS)
- Local Self Government (LSG)
- Job fair
- ITI Application
- I Start
- Higher Technical & Medical Education (HTE)
- Business Registration
- Challenge for change
- IFMS Rajasthan SSP
- E-Learning, Electrical Inspectorate
- eBay Marketing, e-Devasthan, the eid
- BUSY, BSBY
- BPAS (UDH)
- GPS Consultancy, GST Home Portal
- Bank Correspondence
- Attendances MIS
- SSO ID for Arms License
- Artisan Registration
What is the Document Required for Rajasthan SSO ID Registration
If you are looking to register for Rajasthan SSO ID to access all the government services schemes, you will be required to have all the mention documents below.
- Aadhaar Card Photo Copy of both front & Back
- Bhamashah Card
- Jan Aadhaar Card Certificate
- Industry Aadhaar Card Number (UAAN)
- Business Registration Number (BRM)
- SIPF Number (SIPF) for Government Employees
- Residence Proof (Voter ID, Electricity Bill, Water Bill, etc)
- Face book Account (Alternative)
- Google Account (Alternative)
Also read: प्रधानमंत्री उज्ज्वला योजना
How to Register for Rajasthan SSO login ID Online?
To register for SSO ID you must have the entire document mention above, also you must be eligible for this scheme if you are eligible for this scheme you can register for this scheme and access all the e-services available on the portal. Here is the step-by-step guide mentions below to register for Rajasthan ID Online.
- Step: Go to the official web portal of Rajasthan Single Sign ON. (https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in)
- Step: From the home page click on the “Register” option
- Step: Now you will be given three options under this section (Citizen, Udyog, Government Employee)
To Register Under Citizen
- Step: Click on the “digital Identity Registration Form for Citizen”
- Step: To Sign Up you must enter your Bhamasha ID, Aadhaar ID (UID), Facebook ID/ Google ID/ Twitter ID) to complete your registration.
To Register Under Udhyog
- Step: Click on the “Digital Identity Registration Form for Udhyaog” from the given option
- Step: To complete your registration procedure you must enter your Udhyog Aadhaar Number (UAN) & Business Register Number (BRN)
To Register Under Government Employee
- Step: Click on the “Digital Identity Registration form for Govt. Employee” from the given option
- Step: To complete your registration enter your SIPG Number on the given option
- Step: Now click on the “update” button to get your registration id under SSO Rajasthan
Rajasthan SSO login procedure
Once you have registered on Rajasthan SSO login now you can log in to the portal by entering your credential, to login into the portal you can follow this step by step guide given below:
- Step: Go to the official web portal of Rajasthan SSO Portal. (https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/)
- Step: From the homepage click on the “Login” option
- Step: A new page will be open, here enter your Username and Password
- Step: After the successful login you will be on your dashboard
The benefit of Rajasthan SSO login ID
Seems we have discussed the Rajasthan SSO login ID at the beginning of the article, here are the detailed benefit lists of Rajasthan SSO ID.
- If you have an SSO ID, you can make any payment through this portal such as electricity bill, landline bill, mobile recharge and bill, water bill, etc.
- Through this portal, you can also apply for any government job available on the portal; also track your application status.
- Under this portal, you can apply for more than 169 types of e-services like Aadhar card Application, Scholarship application, Business Registration, Bhamashah, Arms License, etc.
- Also, you can access services like job fairs and recruitment portal.
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan SSO Online Portal
If you want to access all the benefits mention above and apply for the Rajasthan SSO ID online you must need to be eligible for this scheme. Here are the eligibility criteria for the Online portal.
- Applicants must hold a dominie certificate of Rajasthan
- You must be a citizen of India
- Applicant must have all the mention document above
- Applicant must be 16 years and above
- Through this portal applicant can access various e-services mention on the portal
Contact Helpline Number for Rajasthan SSO ID Portal
If you can any complaint or quires regarding the portal you may contact on the provided details below.
- Phone Number: 0141-5153000 or 0141-5123717
- Email ID: email@example.com
FAQ’s Frequently Asked Question on Rajasthan SSO Portal
What is Rajasthan SSO Portal?
Rajasthan SSO Portal is an online e-Services provider, the government of Rajasthan is providing various types of facilities to the citizen of the state. Through this portal, you can apply for various types of services such as Aadhar Update, Bill Payment, Job fair, etc. To avail of all these services, you must first register yourself on the portal.
How to Register for Rajasthan SSO ID?
To register for this portal visit the official page of Rajasthan SSO Portal, to know the full details visit this site.
Note: For more update on Rajasthan SSO ID keep visiting our site (https://www.sarkariyoujana.in/)