Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana 2021 online registration has started, so if you are looking to register for the राजीव गांधी किसान न्याय योजना then you can go through this article, through this post we have provided all the information regarding the Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana such as Application process, Documents required, eligibility criteria, etc.
The Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana has been announced by the government of Chhattisgarh under chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel and the Finance Minister under the budget 2020-2021. The main purpose of this scheme is to benefit the farmer of the state, through this scheme the government of Chattisghar is to support the farmers of the state in the price of paddy.
Here in this post, we have explained the full information for the Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana, to know the full details as mention above keep reading the full article below.
Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana key features
|Name of the Scheme||Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana|
|Hindi||राजीव गांधी किसान न्याय योजना|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Bhipesh Baghel|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of the state|
|The main objective of the scheme||To provide the differential amount of paddy to farmers|
|Official web portal||Click here|
राजीव गांधी किसान न्याय योजना 2021 details
In the recent update of Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana, The Chief Minister of the state has made an announcement of ₹ 5100 crores under this scheme. The government of Chhattisgarh has already to the step to implement this amount under this scheme. As soon as the fund is approved by the Legislative Assembly the beneficiary amount will be provided to the eligible farmers.
Under this scheme the farmer of the state can now take the advantage of this scheme, if you are interested to take the full advantage of this scheme then you can apply by visiting the Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana portal.
Registration deadline for Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana 2021
If you are still yet to register for this scheme then you must rush to the registration by now, seems the government has extended the deadline to register for this scheme. For the financial year 2020 the registration end date is now extended to 28 February 2021 by the Department of Agriculture Development, Farmers Welfare and Technology Department, for all the farmers those who fail to register by the end of the deadline extended will not be given any other extension for which you will not be given any benefit under this scheme.
- For this scheme, the data of farmers registered by the Department of Manure will be validated. After this, the adhan aid amount will be calculated by giving the information of the proportionate acreage based on the quantity acquired. So that they can be provided grant-in-aid money. This amount will be provided for the sugarcane para year 2020–21.
- Under this scheme, the input amount for crops other than paddy, maize, sugarcane farmers and soybean, groundnut, sesame, pigeon peas, moong, urad, kulathi, ram til, Kodo, kutki, and ragi crops will be calculated as per Girdawar
Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyaya Yojana Registration for 2020-21
To get the benefit of this scheme all the farmers of the state are to register themselves at the Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyaya Yojana portal before the end date which is as mention 30 November 2020. Any farmers who have failed to register by the end of the deadline will have to wait until the next year as mention in the guideline given by the Department of Agriculture Development & Farmers Welfare Department.
If you have already registered for this scheme then the benefit amount will be transferred directly to your bank account from the Department of Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection of Paddy and Maize crops.
Guidelines for Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana
- The data of all these registered farmers will be validated for the Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Yojana and another portal will be launched by the Department of Revenue for other crops with area-wise, crop price coverage.
- For crops other than paddy, maize, sugarcane producing farmers, the exchange assistance amount will be calculated. For which data will be collected from the Bhuiya portal.
- The application will be verified by the Agriculture Extension Officer. After this, the farmer has to get his registration with the cooperative society and submit Form One along with all the necessary documents. This required document is a photocopy of the loan book, Aadhaar number, and bank passbook.
- In this scheme, only those crops will be provided benefits, which are given in the guidelines. Apart from this, the benefit of this scheme will not be provided on any other crop.
3rd Instalment for Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana
The Chief Minister has made an announcement for the 3rd Instalment of the scheme during the 21st Foundation Day of the state, under the installment the Chief Minister has said that the amount of ₹ 1500 crore will be sanction in this scheme for which as many as 18 lakh and 38 thousand farmers of the state will be given benefit, till now under this scheme total amount of ₹ 1500 crore has been already paid by the bank to the farmers.
The government has also promised to pay the 4th Instalment under this scheme, which will be the total amount of ₹ 5750, this will help a lot to the farmers living and also will improve the state economy.
2nd Instalment for Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana
The 2nd Instalment for the scheme Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana has to announce on the occasion of the Birthday of the former Prime Minister of India through the online video conference from his residence office on the 20th of August with his cabinet team. Through the second installment, more than 19 lakh farmers have been provided benefits under this scheme’s 2nd installment. Under this installment ₹, 1500 crore has been transferring to the beneficiary farmers.
Total payment release under Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana
While giving information about the increased amount to tend under the Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyaya Yojana, Bhupesh Baghel said that this amount has now been increased from 5700 crore rupees to 5750 crores. Baghel said this year 19 lakh farmers of the state are going to be given ₹ 5750 crores. Under this, farmers are going to be paid ₹ 10 thousand per acre for paddy cultivation and ₹ 13000 per acre for sugarcane cultivation. Today, 1500 crore rupees are deposited within the accounts of the farmers by the government because the first installment of this scheme directly benefiting about 19 lakh farmers.
New Budget announcement 2020-21
During the Lok Sabha session, Sri Rahul Gandhi has mentioned the Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana, which can soon be implemented within the state of Chhattisgarh. Besides several announcements were made within the budget speech, during which the announcement was made about the utilization and education of the farmer, while presenting the budget of Chhattisgarh, Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel said that we’ve waived the debt of 17 lakh farmers.
The poverty line has come down within the state. The state’s GDP is predicted to extend by quite seven percent. The government says that similar schemes are going to be started by the farmers of Chhattisgarh and that they will still benefit the farmers of the state.
पूर्व प्रधानमंत्री भारत रत्न स्व. श्री राजीव गांधी जी के शहादत दिवस पर कल 21 मई को छत्तीसगढ़ सरकार करेगी “राजीव गांधी किसान न्याय योजना” का शुभारंभ pic.twitter.com/ta5iQwqhsI
— CMO Chhattisgarh (@ChhattisgarhCMO) May 20, 2020
What are the benefit of Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana?
- Through this scheme, the farmers of the country should benefit from the different amounts of paddy.
- Through the Chhattisgarh Kisan Nyay Yojana, the income of the farmers of Chhattisgarh will also increase.
- The farmers of the state can cultivate their paddy well.
- Only the farmers of Chhattisgarh can avail this Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana.
- Only farmers who cultivate paddy in the state can apply for this scheme.
- Under the scheme, farmers of paddy, sugarcane, and maize have been taken.
- In the coming days, along with other crops, a plan is being prepared to take landless villagers under the scheme.
What is the document required for Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Scheme?
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Chhattisgarh.
- Only farmers of the state will be considered eligible under this scheme.
- The applicant should have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhaar card.
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply for Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana?
If you are looking to apply for this scheme, then first you must fulfill all the mention criteria. Now to apply for the Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay yojana we have mention all the details below.
There are two types of methods to apply for this scheme Online and Offline, you can go for any method to apply for this scheme.
Online Application Method
- Step 1: First of all, you have to visit the official website of Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyaya Yojana.
- Step 2: Now the home page will open in front of you.
- Step 3: On the home page, you have to click on the link of Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyaya Yojana Apply Online.
- Step 4: Now the application form will open in front of you.
- Step 5: You have to enter all the important information asked in the application form such as your name, phone number, address, etc.
- Step 6: After that, you will have to upload all the important documents.
- Step 7: Now you have to click on submit button.
- Step 8: In this way, you will be able to apply under Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana.
Offline Application Method
- Step 1: First of all you have to go to the agriculture department of your district.
- Step 2: After this, you have to take the application form of Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana from the Department of Agriculture.
- Step 3: Now you have to enter all the important information asked in the application form such as your name, mobile number, address, etc.
- Step 4: After this, you will have to attach all the important documents from the application form.
- Step 5: Now you have to submit this application to the Department of Agriculture.
The verification process for Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana
- It will be mandatory for all the farmers of the state to register with the concerned with Primary Agricultural Credit Cooperative Society.
- The registration form will be verified by the Rural Agriculture Extension Officer.
- All the verification is to be done through the data of Godavari. After verification, the farmers will be able to register themselves with the cooperative society.
- The registration process has to be done before 28 February 2021.
- In registration, farmers have to submit all important documents such as loan book, Aadhaar number, bank passbook photocopy, and registration form.
- Under Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyaya Yojana, only those crops which are included under this scheme will be assisted.
- Those farmers who have not got their registration under the Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyaya Yojana cannot avail.
- Based on the database that will be received under this entire process, the assistance amount will be routed directly through the nodal bank through direct benefit transfer to the farmers’ account.
Related topic on this post
- SSPMIS Payment Status 2021: बिहार मुख्यमंत्री वृद्धजन पेंशन योजना check payment status
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2021: PM Kisan Yojana lists, Instalment details: pmkisan.gov.in
- DBT Agriculture Bihar: 2021 | बिहार किसान पंजीकरण, Online Form, Application
- NREGA जॉब कार्ड लिस्ट 2021 | Procedure to Apply for New MGNREGA card online Registration
- Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan Yojana 2021 | Online Application, Benefits and Eligibility (Aatma Nirbhar Yojana)
- किसान विकास पत्र योजना 2021 | Apply Online, Eligibility, Tax Benefit, Interest Rate, FAQs
- CSC Online Registration 2021: CSC Seva Kendra, CSC portal apply Online, VLE Society, CSC Operator, CSC Login
- Labour Card Apply Online 2021 | Labour Card Registration, Renewal, and Benefit
- कुसुम योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन 2021 | Kusum Yojana Registration, Application Form
- Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana 2020-21 | (PM Ration Subsidy Yojana) | Online Application, Eligibility & Benefits