Rythu Bandhu | Rythu Bandhu Status | Rythu Bandhu Payment | Rythu Bandhu Bank details form | Telangana Rythu Bandu List | Rythu Bandhu Farmer List
The government of Telangana has recently launched a scheme called the Rythu Bandhu scheme for the development of the farmer of the state. The Rythu Bandhu Scheme was brought up by the chief minister of Telangana, through this scheme the government is to provide benefit to all the farmers throughout the state. Here in this article, we will share all the details on Rythu Bandhu Scheme 2020, also in this article, we will detail the scheme and the step by step guide to check your Rythu Bandhu status. If you have already applied for this scheme then here is the step by step guide to check your payment status on the official portal.
Rythu Bandhu Scheme Telangana Overview
|Name of the Scheme||Rythu Bandhu|
|Run by||Government of Telangana|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of Telangana|
|Beneficiary||To provide benefit to the farmer of the state|
|Main Objective||Providing incentives to the farmer|
|Mode of Application||Online & Offline|
|Official web portal||https://treasury.telangana.gov.in/|
Latest updates on Rythu Bandhu Scheme
Throughout this lockdown all over the country, the government of Telangana has still discharged the amount of Rs 7,000 Crore for the Rythu Bandhu Scheme. The amount of Rs. 1,200 was sanction for the Kharif crop which is grown for the rainy session and another amount of Rs. 8,200 Crore is a sanction for an aggregate. The state government has also announced to store the yield credit sum to the financial balances, which means the primary portion of the crop credit will be a measure of Rs. 1,200 crore and will be saved in the as in the record for 6.1 Lakh.
Rythu Bandhu Scheme Payment details
The government of Telangana has made a promise to release the payment of Rs. 5,290 Crore under this scheme and also to deposit payment up to Rs. 50 lakh to all the farmer bank account throughout the state. But seem the country is hit by the coronavirus the government has failed to full fill the full amount, inspect of lockdown still the government of Telangana has managed to extend the benefit up to Rs. 5000 per acre to all the farmers over the state through this scheme. All the farmer who has a secure passbook till June of 16 has already got a benefit of this scheme to their bank account.
Rythu Bandhu scheme fund for Rainy Season
The government of Telangana (Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao) has announced on the 15th of June 2020 to release a fund for the rainy season of Rs 5500 Crores. The state Agriculture Minister S Niranjan Reddy has already made a transfer of the rainy season fund to all the farmers of the state under the Rythu Bandhu Scheme. This fund was released to help the farmer financially of the state who were badly hit by the causes of the Covid 19 impact.
Rythu Bandhu Scheme distribution Statics
|Total Number of Farmer||5715870|
Rythu Bandhu Scheme Development
Under the Ministry guided authority, the sums promptly into the records of a farmer, all the state farmers whose yield advance sums were Rs, 25,000 or sell. The other yield advance will be postponed in four additional portions for the farmer whose advance sums were more than Rs, 25,000, and not more than Rs. 1 lakh. The government has also said that the assets for Rythu Bandhu have additionally been discharging and all the remaining sums will be saved into the records of the farmers legitimately.
Rythu Bandhu Scheme Incentives 2020
As the government of Telangana has made announcements to provide an incentive of Rs. 4000 per acre of the land to all the farmers of the state, also through this scheme the government has made many other incentives which will be provided to all the farmers of the state such as free insecticide, pesticides and many other will be provided to the farmers. This means that the implementation of this system will prove to be a piece of great news throughout the farmers of the state.
Lists of crops covered under the Rythu Bandhu
|Lists of crop||Acres|
|Other Crops||54,353 acres|
Important Features of Rythu Bandhu Scheme
- The government of Telangana is to provide a financial incentive to all the farmers of the state through the Rythu Bandhu Yojana
- The incentive pay by the government will be Rs. 4,000 per acre of land to the farmer of state.
- There will be many additional incentives under the Rythu Bandhu Scheme such as providing free insecticides, pesticides, etc.
- To get this benefit the farmers will need to require to fill the application form and submit through the online or offline mode.
- Under this scheme, more than 60 lakh farmers have already enrolled for the Rythu Bandhu status scheme.
- The government has already sanctioned Rs. 7000 crore for the Rythu Bandhu scheme.
- Any farmers who are not following the crop pattern decided by the government will not receive and benefit from the government.
- Any farmers who claim benefit for this scheme without cultivating any land, will not receive any benefit from the government.
- The main motive for the government through this scheme is to improve its financial condition and become self-dependent.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for the Rythu Bandhu scheme?
If you are a farmer or looking to apply for the Rythu Bandhu scheme, then you must be eligible for the scheme, here are the eligibility criteria mention below to avail the benefit of this scheme.
- The farmer must be a resident of Telangana state.
- If you are looking to apply for this scheme, you must have your own land.
- You must be a small and marginal farmer.
- This scheme is not for a commercial farmer.
What are the documents required to apply for the Rythu Bandhu scheme?
To apply for the Rythu Bandhu scheme you must have this mention below document handy.
- Aadhar Card of the applicant.
- Voter ID card for address prove
- Pan card
- BPL Certificate
- Land ownership papers
- Caste certificate (if available)
- Bank account details for direct transfer
Procedure to check Rythu Bandhu status online 2020
If you have already applied for the Rythu Bandhu scheme, then you can also follow this step to check your application status online.
- Step 1: Go to the official web portal of Rythu Bandhu (https://treasury.telangana.gov.in)
- Step 2: From the home page on the menu bar click on “Rythubandhu Scheme Rabi Details”
- Step 3: Now a new page will be open on your screen, on this page you will need to enter your PPB No.
- Step 4: Once you have entered your details on the page, now Hit on the “Submit”
- Step 5: Now a new page will be open, here you will need to click on “Scheme Wise Report” from the drop-down list.
- Step 6: Now you will need to enter your detail such as year, and your PPBNO number, and hit on the “Submit” button
- Step 1: You can go to the “Rythu Bandhu Payment Status” from the official web portal
- Step 2: A new page will be open on your screen, here you will need to enter your PPB No.
- Step 3: Once you have entered your details click on the “Submit” button, then your status will be open on your screen.
Procedure to check Rythu Bandhu Beneficiary List
To check the Rythu Bandhu Beneficiary status list, here is the step by step guide given below.
- Step 1: Go to the official web portal of the Rythu Bandhu scheme (https://rythubandhu.telangana.gov.in)
- Step 2: From the home page click on your desired scheme from the list
- Step 3: Once you click on the scheme, a new page will be open on your screen.
- Step 4: Now scroll down below the page to check the beneficiary list of the scheme.
- Step 5: Now click on “Cheque Distribution Schedule Report” and enter your details such as your district, Mandal.
- Step 6: Then the beneficiary list will be open on your screen.
Procedure to claim Rythu Bandhu Group Life Insurance
To claim your Rythu Bandhu Group life insurance, here is the step by step guide given below.
- Go to the official web portal of Rythu Bandhu.
- From the home page go to the notification section, now click on “Claim Form”
- Now the Rythu Bandhu group insurance form will be downloaded
- Once your download is completed, you can also get a printout copy
- Now fill the application form and submit it to the concerned office.
Important link for Rythu Bandhu Scheme
Contact Helpline Number for Rythu Bandhu
If you have any complaints or queries regarding the Rythu Bandhu status, then you may contact the given contact details below.
- Address: Ground Floor, Block D, Fathe Maidan, Basheer Bagh, Near Nizam College Basheer Bagh, Hyderabad, Telangana 500001
- Contact Number: 040 2338 3520
- Email Id: [email protected]
To get more updates on Rythu Bandhu keep visiting our site (https://www.sarkariyoujana.in/)