Friends, in this article today we will provide you the details related to UP driving license through Sarathi Parivahan Sewa UP which is the official website of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. In today’s article, we will tell you what documents are required for a new driving license. And how to execute the application process for the driving license application fee and driving license application fee of the learners, we will share information about all these.
In this article, we will also inform you about the process of applying for obtaining a driving license under Sarathi Parivahan Sewa and checking the status of the Learner License through the official website. Any interested beneficiary who wants to apply under the driving license must read this post till the end. Now, this portal is going to prove to be very beneficial for the citizens of Uttar Pradesh. Because driving licenses can be obtained online only, let us know about the entire process.
Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Uttar Pradesh Driving Licence 2021
Sarathi Parivahan Sewa is an official website launched by the Sarathi Transport Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Which is made for the citizens of Uttar Pradesh, through this the citizens of Uttar Pradesh can easily apply for an online driving license.
As you know, we have to go to the office to get a driving license. Which is also known by the name of the RTO office. Here we have to carry out a lot of procedures. After that, we get a license. But now the state government has solved its problem. And has released an online portal.
Purpose of Sarathi Parivahan Sewa UP Driving License
For the people of the state of Uttar Pradesh, now the state government has launched the scheme of Sarathi Parivahan Driving License which is an online portal, through this you can apply for a new driving license and learner’s license in Uttar Pradesh through online sitting at home.
Only an online license will be applied here. Rather, after applying for the online license, the status of its status can also be checked on the portal of the same charioteer transport UP driving license. You people will not have to wait for DL to come by post.
Benefits and Features of Sarathi Transport UP Driving License
- A driving license can be applied through an online board.
- The status of the driving license can also be checked on this portal.
- Now you will not have to wait for the arrival of DL by post.
- The license token number may be an online DL status check.
- The main objective of the scheme is to provide an online facility for driving licenses.
- Now the people of Uttar Pradesh will not have to go to the office.
- All citizens of Uttar Pradesh can avail the benefit of this portal.
- Through online, we can also pay driving license fees.
- The process of applying for a driving license has been made easier.
- The fee for making a driving license will also have to be paid through an online medium.
- The driver’s license is different from the driving license of the two.
What are the Documents required for Sarathi Parivahan Sewa UP Driving License?
If you want to apply under Sarathi Parivahan UP Driving License, then you must have the following documents given below.
- Aadhar card
- pan card
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photo
- Form number 2
- Form number 2 must be filled
- Medical certificate
- A medical certificate is required in Form No. 1A
Sarathi Parivahan UP Learner Driving License applying fees
If you want to apply under Sarathi Parivahan UP Driving License then you will have to pay some charges which are described as follows below.
- The application fee is currently fixed at ₹ 150 for all first-class vehicles.
- Apart from this, a tax fee of ₹ 50 will also have to be paid to the first-class applicant.
- For second-class vehicles such as motorcycles and LLB Karo, a fee of ₹ 150 is also prescribed.
- And a tax fee of ₹ 50 will also have to be paid by the second class applicant.
How to registration a driving license on Sarathi Parivahan UP?
If you want to apply under Sarathi Parivahan Driving License, you can do so by following the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the Sarathi Parivahan Driving License Official website.
- Now you have to select the district on the home page.
- After that, a new page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to click on the link to apply online.
- Then you will see a lot of options.
- Here you have to click on the button of New Learning License.
- If you want, you can also click on the option of New Driving License.
- After that, a new page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to read that instruction.
- After reading the instructions, click on the Continue button.
- After clicking the Continue button, fill in your vehicle information.
- Along with filling in the vehicle information, fill in the date of birth.
- As soon as you select the information, some more information will come to you.
- In this information, you have to pay for the driving license.
- The fee will have to be paid through online mode only.
- All you do is confirm the selection of information.
- As soon as you have confirmed the information, then click on the submit button.
- Now you have applied for a new driving license.
- And AAP’s registration under Sarathi Parivahan UP Driving License ended.
Sarathi Parivahan UP Driving License application fees
- The application fee is currently fixed at ₹ 700 for all first-class vehicles.
- This includes a grand fee of ₹ 200, a smart fee of ₹ 200, and a test fee of ₹ 300.
- The application fee for LMV cars and two-wheelers is ₹ 300.
- And it is more than first-class vehicles.
- In total, applicants will have to pay a fee of one thousand rupees.
Application registration for Sarathi Parivahan UP Driving License
- After 1 month you can apply for Sarathi Transport UP driving license.
- You can also do this online and offline.
- After the Learner’s License, the date which will be given after the Driving License,
- Apply for a driving license after one month.
- If you do online then you have to pay online money.
- If you have to do it offline then it has to go to the ARTO office.
- License application fees will have to be deposited after going to the ARTO office.
- Submit the necessary documents on the application copy to the ARTO office.
- If you have passed the test of learner’s license then the driving license by post will come.
- All that you do is, your driving license will come in your hand.
How to check sarathi parivahan application status?
- When you learn a replacement four-wheeler or two-wheeler, then you would like a driver’s license. within the whole process of making a replacement driver’s license, it’ll take near about one month to succeed in your home.
- If you’re a learner then you’ve got to form a learning license first. After 6 months you’re eligible to use for a replacement driver’s license after trial.
- Without a learning license, you’re not eligible to use a replacement driver’s license.
A driving license is accompanied by an expiry date. So you’ve got to renew your driver’s license before the expiry date.
- In case your driver’s license is lost, stolen, or torn, then you’re eligible to use it for a replica license.
- In case you would like to use a replacement driver’s license online then there are no fees.
- You can also print your driver’s license after downloading it for future reference.
- You can check your driver’s license status from sarthi Parivahan portals via providing a vehicle number.
- You can also check the appliance status of varied vehicles. Like two-wheeler, three-wheelers four-wheeler. Also, you’ll check the status of LMV, HMV, and other transport vehicles.
Related topic on this post
- NREGA जॉब कार्ड लिस्ट 2021 | Procedure to Apply for New MGNREGA card online Registration
- Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan Yojana 2021 | Online Application, Benefits and Eligibility (Aatma Nirbhar Yojana)
- किसान विकास पत्र योजना 2021 | Apply Online, Eligibility, Tax Benefit, Interest Rate, FAQs
- PM Scholarship Scheme 2020-21 | PM Narendra Modi Scholarship for 12th Pass Students
- CSC Online Registration 2021: CSC Seva Kendra, CSC portal apply Online, VLE Society, CSC Operator, CSC Login