ssp scholarship 2020-21 the last date has already been announced by the government of Karnataka, if you belong to the ST/ SC/ OBC category then you can apply for the SSP Scholarship before 20 April 2021. Hence, after the due date, no application will be accepted by the SSP Scholarship portal.
If you are still yet to apply for the SSP Scholarship 2021-22 then you can follow the detailed process to apply for the scholarship mention below.
SSP Scholarship Portal 2021
Under the SSP Scholarship Portal 2021, there is mainly 4 department which offers the scholarship to the students such as Social Welfare Department, Schedule Welfare Department, Backward Classed Welfare Department and the Minorities Welfare Department.
From the above mention department under SSP Scholarship till now the total number of application received by the department are 1192 Application and out of this 4507899 has already been approving by the department of which 3598 application has already been paid till date.
ssp scholarship 2020-21 last date to apply for the scholarship is 20 April 2021, if you are still yet to apply for the SSP Post matric scholarship you must apply before the mention last date.
How to Register for SSP Scholarship 2021
Visit the Official website of State Scholarship (SSP). Ssp.karnataka.gov.in
- Click on the “Create an Account” link available on top of the home page.
- Select scholarship type and enter student SATS ID and click on the “Get Data” button. (go to ‘http://sts.karnataka.gov.in/STS/front/loadindexhome.htm’ to know your SATS ID)
- Student detail fetched from SATS displays on your screen. Click on the “Save &Proceed”. If the SATS details are correct then click “yes” and continue. Otherwise, If your SATS ID is correct but your name and other details are incorrect then you should contact the school for corrections.
- Enter your mobile number and click “submit”
- An OTP will generate and send to your given mobile number.
- Confirm OTP then change your password as per instruction prescribed on the same page.
- Fill in other required details correctly and submit SSP Karnataka Application Form.
- Save your User ID and Password for future use to get
SSP Scholarship Online Login procedure.
- Once the account is created successfully, click on the “Student Login” link from the home page.
- Now enter User ID and Password and click on the Login button.
- Your SSP Karnataka Scholarship Dashboard will get open.
- Fill the scholarship application form as per your eligibility.
How to apply for SSP Scholarship 2021?
- After SSP login Scholarship, you can see the “Student Account” homepage.
- Enter Aadhar details, Student NSP ID, Income and Caste Certificate RD number, and select Religion.
- Then, Click on the ‘Save & Proceed’ to generate acknowledgment.
- After this, you can see the acknowledgment page on your screen. If your parent has Aadhar, then click on “e-sign”. An OTP will be sent to your parent’s registered Aadhar mobile number, confirm OTP. If your parent’s Aadhar mobile number is not active then they will not get OTP. In this case, download the Consent Form from the SSP website, fill and submit it to the school.
- Then, students need to take a printout of an acknowledgment and submit to their respective school.
SSP Scholarship Renewal procedure
Applicants who want a renewal of their application for scholarships can follow the given steps below.
- Visit the official web portal https://ssp.karnataka.gov.in/
- Now click on the Student login link.
- Enter the user id and password.
- Now click on the Renewal Form link.
- Fill in the required details and submit them.
SSP Scholarship Application tracking procedure
Applicants also check the status details of their application for the scholarship by following the steps given below.
- Visit the official SSP Karnataka scholarship web portal.
- Go to the “Track Student Scholarship Status” button on the home page.
Click on the link:
- Enter the SATS and select Financial Year’s Scholarship Karnataka Status
- Click on Search and check the Scholarship Status.
SSP Scholarship paid list of Students
- Go to the official website of SSP Karnataka
- Click on the ‘List of Students for whom Scholarship is paid’ on the homepage.
- After this, select financial year, Department, District, and Taluk to get the list of paid students.
- Then, click on ‘search to see the list of students for whom the scholarship is paid.