Latest Uttar Pradesh Ration card list of 2020 | Check your name in new UP ration card list 2020 | APL/BPL district wise list | UP Rashan Card | Benefits
UP Ration Card is the official which is issued by the Government of Uttar Pradesh, this card is provided to all the households that are eligible to buy grains under subsidized through the Public Distribution System (PDS) under National Food Security Act (NFSA). Under this Act, the beneficiaries who are eligible for the Rashan Card list by the Government of Uttar Pradesh will get a benefit of subsidized rate to the beneficiaries like a food item, sugar, rice, casein, and more. Also, the ration cards are provided based on the total member and every category (e.g. APL/BPL) of the ration card determines a person’s entitlement on rational goods.
Also, the Rations Card is being provided by the government of India seems historical and also it contains a lot of information of the family history, in which the card detail also can be provided as an important proof of document and residence of the individual and is commonly used as an identity proof when applying for making a domicile certificate, birth certificate voter ID card many more.
Also, See: AP Ration Card Status 2020 | AP Ration Card Enquiry | Applying procedure at epdsap.ap.gov.in
UP Ration Card Online 2020
Recently the government of Uttar Pradesh has started to digitize the ration card for easy access to the family. Seems in the traditional ration card people have to go round through the gram panchayat and the municipality to see their name in the list, it has a lot of difficulties and a time-consuming process.
Now seems the Government has started releasing the new UP ration card list 2020 online, people of the state who has already apply online for the ration card can search their name in the new list.
UP Ration Card list 2020 Overview
|Name of Scheme||UP Ration Card|
|Provided by||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Department||Food and Safety Department on India|
|Ration Card list 2020 new||Available now (click here)|
|Benefit||Providing subsidized food|
|Target class||State Government Scheme|
|UP Ration card lists||Click here|
UP Types of ration card (APL/BPL/AAY) Details overview
UP Government has classified different types of Ration Card according to the family financial condition, here are the details:
- UP BPL ration Cards (below poverty line): BPL ration cards are provided to the family who lives below the poverty line and has an annual income of less than Rs. 10,000
- UP APL ration cards (above poverty line): APL ration cards are provided to the family who lives above the poverty line, this is classified as if the family’s annual income is more than Rs. 10,000
- UP AAY ration card (Antyodaya Annan Yojana): AAY ration card is only provided to an individual in case if their source of income is not stable
How to check the new UP Ration Card list for 2020? (fas.up.gov.in)
UP Ration Card list 2020 has already been released by the government of Uttar Pradesh, people who have already been applying for the UP ration card online 2020 can now search for their name in the new ration card name list up of 2020.
- Step: Go to the official website of the Food and Civil Supplies Department (direct link click here)
- Step: Go to the NESA option on the homepage of the portal and click on the “Beneficiary list of the
- Step: Now, after clicking the district-wise list, you will be redirected to a new page.
- Step: On this page, you will see the entire district wise listed, according to the district of your area you will have to click on the option. After clicking on your district, the details of new lists will be open in front of you.
- Step: Now click on the “Eligibility list of Uttar Pradesh Ration Cards” NFSA according to the Urban and Rural area.
- Step: After you have selected the urban and rural list, the list of names of the shopkeeper’s given ration will appear, after which you will have to select the given shopkeeper name of your ration.
- Step: Now according to the name of the applicant’s shopkeeper, you will have to register at the shop.
- Step: Now find your name in the UP Ration Card list 2020. You can also see all the names of the people register under the UP Ration Card list, find your name and click on the applicant name option and then you can see the name of the entire family members.
UP Online Ration Card Online check your Eligibility 2020
If you wish to know your eligibility, you can directly find your name in the new ration card list by providing all your ration card details.
- Step: 1. Go to the official web portal on “Food Department Uttar Pradesh”
- Step: 2. On the home page, you will see the option to search in the NFSA Eligibility list.
- Step: 3. Now a new page will be open, here you can check your ration card number, then click on it.
- Step: 4. Fill your ration card number and captcha in the given box, and click on the search box.
- Step: 5. Now Form will be open; you will need to fill in all the details correctly. After you fill in the entire information click on the “search button” now you will see the eligibility list.
Documents required for filling UP Ration Card Online 2020
- Proof of identity and residence (water/ electricity bill).
- Self-address and stamped postal cover or a postcard.
- Three passports size photocopy.
- If you have rejected earlier (give a reason for your rejection).
- Detail of your LPG connection (if applicable).
- Applicant Mobile No. /email address.
- Surrender certificate, Deletion certificate, No card certificate, in care if there is no previous family card.
- PAN card
- Aadhar card
- Bank passbook
- Income Certificate
- Caste certificate
UP Ration Card Online Apply 2020-21
To apply for UP Ration Card online, you can download and print your ration card application. To download the application form by visiting on the official web site, or else you can follow these steps to apply online:
- Step: Visit the official website of the “Food and Civil Supplies Department” (direct link here).
- Step: From the home page find and select “Download Forms”
- Step: From the dropdown list, click on “Application Forms”. You will see the links of application forms for the urban and rural areas.
- Step: Now select your application form from the given link.
- Step: from the given link download the application form.
- Step: Now print your application form and fill in all the details require details correctly.
- Step: Submit the application form at your regional CSC Centre or Tehsil center.
UP Ration Card Online Helpline Number
If you have any problem or queries regarding the UP ration card then the government of Uttar Pradesh has also provided a helpline number. Also if you want to get any information regarding the UP Ration card then you can contact this number.
- Contact Number: 1800-1800-150, 1967
FAQs Frequently Asked Question
How to find Name on the UP ration card list?
To find your name on UP Ration Card by visiting the official portal on https://fes.up.gov.in
What are the benefits of Uttar Pradesh’s new ration card?
If you have a UP ration card then you can get the government subsidies on the necessary product like grains, rice, sugar, kerosene, etc.
Who can apply for UP Ration Card Online?
Any person holding a domicile certificate of state Uttar Pradesh and living below the poverty line can apply for the ration card.
What is the National Food Security Act?
National Food Security Act was launched by the government of India, it is associated with the PDS system (ration shop) for providing essential products to the poor people in India at the subsidized rates. The NFSA scheme is applied all over the states of India.
How can I check for Ration Card List?
If you are looking for the UP Ration card list, then you can visit the official web portal of Ration Card List UP (https://fsc.up.gov.in/).
Note: For more updates on UP Ration Card keep visiting our site (https://www.sarkariyoujana.in/)